New BSNL Broadband plans from December 2018 with daily fair usage data limits

• Thread starter Thread starter kaura
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 147
  • Views Views 27,249
What a really consumer-unfriendly thing this is! I dont want daily FUP limits I want monthly! Because during the weekdays my usage is very low and during weekends is when most of my usage occurs so there is an imbalance. Totally SUCKS!

BSNL will bring in a few changes in 2 months again I feel.They modify plans very often.

Yes. I agree that there would be some changes in the future. But, those changes may not be user-friendly. The changes might only push the users to switch to private (wireless) operators.

its weird that 675 and 549 plans are not available in mp. but only 299 plan with daily limit in available

Customer care tells me these plans are available but local exchanges are not taking my request to change to 675 plan.

675/549 is available pan india except the andaman and nicobar circle,look for the commercial officer and try talking to him and also show him the bsnl website broadband plan page where its applicability is clearly mentioned and if they still dont agree write an application seeking the plan change to 675/549 to the CO and ask them to give it in writing on the same application.

its weird that 675 and 549 plans are not available in mp. but only 299 plan with daily limit in available

Customer care tells me these plans are available but local exchanges are not taking my request to change to 675 plan.
same issue with me and i am from mp too
i have given them written application stating that change my plan to 675, but they denied it saying that there is no 675 plan :/

I got the bill now (for December 2018). I was on 249 plan for a few months. The plan was changed to 299 on or around December 1, 2018, automatically by BSNL. Now, I checked the bill to find that I was charged only 249 + taxes.

The FUP limit is the same. But, 300 free calls to other networks seems to be cut-off as I was charged Rs 7.2 (+ taxes) for calls to other networks.

Anyone else with similar bill (249 + taxes)?

Yes, the trust is lost for BSNL. I am glad I didn't use all the 300 calls. I would've ended up with a hefty bill.

Hey anyone from Gurgaon Sector 56/57? ANy idea if BSNL has FTTP in these sectors? I have BSNL right now but the recent change in plans is boring.