New BSNL Broadband plans from December 2018 with daily fair usage data limits

• Thread starter Thread starter kaura
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 147
  • Views Views 27,258
Not sure I downloaded a pdf from BSNL site which mentions the plan effective from 1st Nov 2018. Check under change plan or visit exchange

Any other plan with more data for Nagpur? I have applied for 1277 plan through portal 4 days ago but they are not changing my plan.(currently on 40mbps 500gb 1999)

Can you guys please help me out? These are the plans that I can see in the selfcare website. Many of the ones listed on the official bsnl broadband website are missing, whereas there are so many plans here that I have absolutely no idea what speed/data they have.

For example, BB-CSC-ULD-999. I have no idea how much data should I get from this.

Which plan do you think is good enough from this list? I had 795/- ULD plan before, which was basically 10Mbps till 40GB (But unlimited due to happy browsing). If daily FUP is compulsory I'm ideally looking for anything that gives more than 10GB/day.
I'm in Bhopal(MP).

Please help me out if possible. Thank you.

bgxcDaW.jpg
viVR8ue.jpg

in your case I have a feeling self care is not updated to show the latest plans. You should go for BBG Combo ULD 845 to get 10 GB at 10 Mbps a day. The only way I can see it is to visit BSNL customer service center and give a plan change request. Hopefully they will have some good local plans like how we in Chennai get from BSNL. Or try tweeting BsnlCorp for a plan change request (may not always work)

Nagpur plan BB UL 599 rs CS315 12mbps flat no fup
Went to bsnl office with application to change to this plan. Got rejected. This plan is not available for Broadband. Only for Wifi service.
Its also mentioned on another pdf that you get while searching the plan name.

Guys getting really bad speed. I am on the 10mbps till 5gb and 2mbps post that plan. After FUP, its not even 2mbps on 675 plan. Its 250kbps. What the hell is going on?

RSzA1jAl.jpg

Looks like we are back to lower than 2007 speeds in 2018, when speeds were 256kbps. Ambaani bhai really has bought the govt.

i want to change my existing plan and change 675 but local bsnl exchange is telling me that its not available. So the question is are these plans available all over india or limited to only few regions?

The plans mentioned in the BSNL website are available all over India. But, certain plans mentioned by other forum members are limited to certain regions.

i managed to download 26 gb since last night . Anyone else crossed their fup limit and still getting 10 mbps?

@xstarm some days even after 1.5 gb for me the speed remains the same but as time passes it stops. yesterday i noticed i was able to get the full speed till some 1.65 gb.

may be they have relaxed the FUP for higher plans .
did u check if there is any change in the plan name

Or to put it otherwise, they may be discontinuing the happy browsing slowly starting from the base blan (249, now 299). If I remember correctly, many of the forum members were still getting happy browsing during the first few days of December. Then, slowly, HB was discontinued.