• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 9,155
Status
Not open for further replies.

arrun

ISP
Sify
Hi all,I wanna take a new broadband connection from Reliance. My choice is 75 kbps unlimited. Currently I am staying in mehedipatnam, hyderabad. If u guyz please share your experiences with me on reliance broadband especially in Hyderabad, I will be very grateful.Regards,Arun Kumar SahaHyderabad.

Opt for Bsnl! Reliance Bhool jaa it's simple 😉

But wait for a long time for BSNL to procure the modems first ! 🙂

the connection itself will take a lot of time ,it depends on you they will tell it will take 2 days but it will take a minimum of 15 days or upto months, better than bnsl it will take a 6 mnts ,the download speed will be 7 to 9 not more than i had 150 kbps plan and the download speed was around 12 to 13 ,why not try the limited plan of upto 2mbps with limited downloadyou get about 215 download speed and with the bill you get 12.5 % vat and 2% cess so watch out it adds about 50 -100 rs more depending about your plan for me it adds anout 90 rs more for 750 rs Monthly rental Dwnld Speed "upto" Usage 299 2 mbps 1 GB 550 2 mbps 2.5 GB750 2 mbps 4 GB999 4 mbps 4.5 GB1499 4 mbps 7.5 GBAdditional charges 0.90p/MBNegatives : No night limited though

Status
Not open for further replies.