New broadband connection reliance with thunder699 plan, feedback

• Thread starter Thread starter Lunyone
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 6,143

Is reliance is good for the price and speed?

• Yes, definitely.

• Apparently.

• satisfied

• not satisfied

• worst

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
Idea cellular
By looking all the offers at all the website which provides broadband Internet, I decided to get an connection with reliance and with thunder699 plan having 2 Mbps speed. I want feedback from people having this plan or ISP.
I live in Nashik, Maharashtra.

Hi, Using the ISP since last year. The only problem is crappy support & frequent downtimes. As long as you can deal with the downtimes the plan is great & gives consistent speeds. Expect a few hours downtime every week or so.

Last edited:
Hi, Using the ISP since last year, living in Nashik. The only problem is crappy support & frequent downtimes. As long as you can deal with the downtimes the plan is great & gives consistent speeds. Expect a few hours downtime every week or so.

I have their store just 1/2 kilometers away from my home and I can anytime walk on to the store. I am going into that store tomorrow and will see what happens. I will ask for trial.
Downtimes means?
The speed gets low? Or directly get disconnected? And also what about the login issue?
Nice to meet you. Please send me email, durgeshpachghare01@gmail.com
We will talk more briefly. I want lots of experience from people like you and my Goodluck I found you living in nashik.

Hi, Using the ISP since last year, living in Nashik. The only problem is crappy support & frequent downtimes. As long as you can deal with the downtimes the plan is great & gives consistent speeds. Expect a few hours downtime every week or so.
In Nashik, do we have any local provider?
I live in Kamathwade, Ambad link road near pavan Nagar. Where do you live?
Dp you have any local ISP. At other forum, they tell me to search for local ISP, they have good plans in affordable price. Any idea?

I have their store just 1/2 kilometers away from my home and I can anytime walk on to the store. I am going into that store tomorrow and will see what happens. I will ask for trial.
Downtimes means?
The speed gets low? Or directly get disconnected? And also what about the login issue?
Nice to meet you. Please send me email, durgeshpachghare01@gmail.com
We will talk more briefly. I want lots of experience from people like you and my Goodluck I found you living in nashik.
By Downtime I meant to say that the internet stops working completely for a few hours per week. They have some DHCP server problem. There is a login system which Reliance uses you have to login once everyday.

Last edited:
In Nashik, do we have any local provider?
I live in Kamathwade, Ambad link road near pavan Nagar. Where do you live?
Dp you have any local ISP. At other forum, they tell me to search for local ISP, they have good plans in affordable price. Any idea?

No Idea about affordable local ISP's. But have used Tata Docomo Wireline Broadband before they are quite expensive, but they have no downtimes at all, also they have pretty good service. I live in Dindori Road area.
Also look up for EOS Broadband they seem to be new but are quite expensive.

Last edited:
I took a new Reliance broadband connection at borivali on 11th april 2015...Paid advance of 1200 for installation n advance rental...worked till 24th april and till today ie 10th may 2015 its down...Most frustrating is they close complaint automatically without even intimating or confirming client...I call almost twice daily to rel cc to confirm weather complaint is open or closed...spoked with their applette officers 2-3 times yet no resolution...Their DP is down due to rental issue and these guys are just buying time...to add more frustration their billing dept started calling me to pay bill of some 200 bucks...totally shameless company policies...i even lodged complaint on consumer forum and there also i got stupid reply that we have resolved the issue...Am fed up as my work has been badly effected due to their false promises and delay and till now there is no sign of working...Paid 1200 for 12 days of internet and also to have all sorts of frustrating experiences and to receive calls frm their recovery agents to pay more for internet thatisdown since weeks

Any experience with infinity broadband?
Anyone having any experience with infinity broadband?

I have taken reliance broadband infinity connection of 599....as mentioned in above post...my bband is still down sincr 24th april...almost 24 days now and am now tired of fighting reliance by registering complaints...spoked to 4 applette officers but all in vain....yet if one wants to jump in well without water its their wish

I have taken reliance broadband infinity connection of 599....as mentioned in above post...my bband is still down sincr 24th april...almost 24 days now and am now tired of fighting reliance by registering complaints...spoked to 4 applette officers but all in vain....yet if one wants to jump in well without water its their wish
Not that reliance infinity broadband bro, Infinity broadband names,is different ISP. See this:
Infinity Broadband | Chat , Surf, Download UNLIMITED

You must understand that there are lots of trolls online and a few of them are only here to post negative reviews. If you visit sites like mouthshut, you'l see that ppl even post bad reviews for airtel, which is probably the best isp in India in terms of service.
What am saying is, you should try them first yourselves. For ex, there are lots of bad reviews for ACT in this forum, but ive been using it for atleast 6-7months without any issues. A friend of mine is using reliance thunder 4Mbps plan and the only issue he's facing is high ping in the evenings. Only a few hours downtime once in 15days, which is normal if you ask me.

You must understand that there are lots of trolls online and a few of them are only here to post negative reviews. If you visit sites like mouthshut, you'l see that ppl even post bad reviews for airtel, which is probably the best isp in India in terms of service.
What am saying is, you should try them first yourselves. For ex, there are lots of bad reviews for ACT in this forum, but ive been using it for atleast 6-7months without any issues. A friend of mine is using reliance thunder 4Mbps plan and the only issue he's facing is high ping in the evenings. Only a few hours downtime once in 15days, which is normal if you ask me.
Hey thanks for the reply. I will play Multiplayer games like CS mostly at night or morning. So I will need low ping at that time. I can bear downtimes once in 2 weeks. I applied by calling their customer care number and. Also on their site, 4-5 days ago, no reply yet.

I will play Multiplayer games like CS mostly at night or morning. So I will need low ping at that time.
we play on singapore and indian servers mostly. I dont think he has any problems there. On any other servers i can see it jumps between 250-400ms. You cant play games like planetside 2 or rift. Its fine between 6:00am to 5:30pm tho, problem starts only after 6:00pm 😀

Last edited:
Reliance is not available in our area, the statement reversed by them. 🙁
Getting a local ISP Infinity broadband

Status
Not open for further replies.