New Bajaj 2012 Pulser 200NS launched.

ISP
Beam Fiber
Engine and Transmission on the New 2012 Bajaj Pulsar Page - 1| Zigwheels.com

The new Bajaj Pulsar 200NS uses a 199.5 cc SOHC - 4V engine that produces 23.52PS on tap at 9500 rpm and makes 18.3Nm of torque at 8000 rpm. The engine is liquid cooled, a first for a homegrown machine and one which is compact, high tech, has all the robustness of design and build to benefit from the new combustion technology perfected with the three-spark plug head

Its thrilling. But I hope its just a additional model and they continue with existing models too .

First thing that came to my mind.

Fazer!!

Yes. Even i thought of Fazer. But even KTM duke also looks a bit like Fazer.

But here is the kicker.
Yet the big story is the fuel efficiency which Bajaj claims will be around 58kmpl overall when the bike is ridden at speeds under 60kmph. Raise the speeds by a significant bit and you will still get figures above 50kmpl though anything above a 100kmph drops it to under 30kmpl. Yet that's good efficiency.

heh yeah. first look at the bike and it reminded me of my fz16. there are a lot of similar elements... the mudguards, the headlights, the middle panel... similarities are simply too much.

HI all
Well I think this bike is the combination of pulser 135 and Fazer over all looks are stylish but its have to compete with Impulse.
I haven't seen impulse on the road yet 😕

Bullshit!

saw pulsar 200NS on road and must say ..am not impressed.

It was a weird looking mudguard on rear tyre which spoils its looks and make it look like a normal commuter bike.

Also KTM duke has this same weird looking mudguard which spoils its look