New ACT Broadband Connection

Not really. A WiFi router would have a RJ45 input only. What you are talking about is a ADSL Modem+WiFi router device, these are less common than the former.

Edited

The Equipment Which is Supplied by ACT is Not a modem+Wifi Router Its purely a Cisco Linksys Router Which i Myself saw which was with a Technition From ACT who came From ACT and also For ur Info Even i Work For a Leading Telephone and BB Company Which is Based in UK..

I guess you shouldnt have referred to rj45 as being dsl and using a modem router combo to explain, thats what started the confusion.

Those ADSL modems + wireless routers don't work with RJ 45 based internet connection like that of the ACT.I'm using a D-Link DIR 615 (just an inexpensive wireless router, plain and simple) which works like charm. I've had some trouble with Netgear and Belkin Wifi routers in the past so make sure you buy something that's earned some trust: Linksys and D-Link.

According to me if ur having a router, u should be able to share internet on multiple devices. The thing is that u need to keep ur modem n router on always.

sorry for the delay, pl send an email to helpdesk@acttv.in (addressing ACTian)with your complete postal address.
we shall revert on the feasibility.

rgds
Hey I sent the mail about 8 days back, I've recieved a mail asking for contact details to which I responded with two numbers but I have not recieved any update since sending my contact details. Is there anything I can do to try and speed up the process? I'd like to get the connection before the start of my next bill cycle if possible 😛

Hi I have ACT Connection and recently bought a WRT120N Router...I configured SSID and its connecting but I cant connect to the internet. Can you help with the settings

Hi would suggest you to use our engineer service, just call our call center to raise ticket or send me an email with your customer id.
we will ensure the router is configured & works fine.
rgds

----------

Hey I sent the mail about 8 days back, I've recieved a mail asking for contact details to which I responded with two numbers but I have not recieved any update since sending my contact details. Is there anything I can do to try and speed up the process? I'd like to get the connection before the start of my next bill cycle if possible 😛

Hi am hoping your connection is active & if not feel free to send me an mail ACTian@acttv.in

rgds

ACTian said:
Hi would suggest you to use our engineer service, just call our call center to raise ticket or send me an email with your customer id.
we will ensure the router is configured & works fine.
rgds

----------
Yeah Its working now. ACT engineer showed up and changed the seetings to PP0e

It Seems Like ACT is Performing better in the initial Stages of its inception Unlike Beam telecom.