• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 8,454
Status
Not open for further replies.

broadbandsen

ISP
TATA & Reliance WiMax
Never go for TATA's Broadband Service, on the month of Oct i opted for the flash 384 plan, where they told me if u pay for 4Months rent in advance, u will be not charged for Installation and security deposit will be waived off., listening to these paid cheque of Rs.5296/- connection got activated on 21st oct, everything went fine. on 2nd nov i checked my mail for broadband bill because my billing cycle is gnerated on 1st of every month, i was shocked to see my bill, they charged me Rs.1748/-. Rs.425 for 11 days i.e from 21st oct to 31st oct and RS.1323 for nov month. when i called customer care they are telling that it is company policy charging one month rental in advance, when i told them, no one has informed me about these and was not mentioned anywhere in the pamplet or in the website, they just say its our company policy., so i asked them if u r going to continue billing in these manner u refund my full cheque amount and terminate my connection and i will pay the 11days bill by cash, they told me to mail these to customer care. i mailed on the same day mentioning the problem wit my mobile number, by evening my connection got suspended without any confirmation mail or call., i called customer why u suspended my connection, reason from them, as we tried to contact u on your mobile, was unsucessful, so we suspended ur connection, so i asked them when r u going to send me the cheque, reply from them as per our company we dont reund., no other way so i told to reactivate my account, they told me it will be activated within 4 workings hours, but it passed 4 working days no connection yet or cheque.. very helplesscan anyone help.Senthil

your case is very solid n perfect for consumer court, dont give up just fight to bring tata to justice, nobody above to law, my best wishes with u. JAI HIND

https://www.speedtest.net

You didnt send a mail to the Nodal Officer?

----------

This might help you..

nodalofficer.mum@tatatel.co.in

even sent mail to the mumbai nodal officer i.e ( nodalofficer.west1@tatacommunications.com ) even after that no solution.

Never go for TATA's Broadband Service, on the month of Oct i opted for the flash 384 plan, where they told me if u pay for 4Months rent in advance, u will be not charged for Installation and security deposit will be waived off., listening to these paid cheque of Rs.5296/- connection got activated on 21st oct, everything went fine. on 2nd nov i checked my mail for broadband bill because my billing cycle is gnerated on 1st of every month, i was shocked to see my bill, they charged me Rs.1748/-. Rs.425 for 11 days i.e from 21st oct to 31st oct and RS.1323 for nov month. when i called customer care they are telling that it is company policy charging one month rental in advance, when i told them, no one has informed me about these and was not mentioned anywhere in the pamplet or in the website, they just say its our company policy., so i asked them if u r going to continue billing in these manner u refund my full cheque amount and terminate my connection and i will pay the 11days bill by cash, they told me to mail these to customer care. i mailed on the same day mentioning the problem wit my mobile number, by evening my connection got suspended without any confirmation mail or call., i called customer why u suspended my connection, reason from them, as we tried to contact u on your mobile, was unsucessful, so we suspended ur connection, so i asked them when r u going to send me the cheque, reply from them as per our company we dont reund., no other way so i told to reactivate my account, they told me it will be activated within 4 workings hours, but it passed 4 working days no connection yet or cheque.. very helpless

can anyone help.
Senthil

Hi Senthil, you can send mail along with your connection details to their customer care at customer.care@tatatel.co.in to get your issue resolved.Trust you will get prompt response.

Dear Senthil,What can I say...I had exactly the same experience...my billing cycle is on 21st and they charged me full amount for the first month but I only used for 10 days....infact most of the time their connection was down so literally I never used it..they promised me that after completion of 4 months period they will provide me with donwtime credit but now they are backtracking...also they have suspend my account recently because I have some outstanding amount to be paid...first of all they did not generate the bill and never sent to me..you are supposed to check your tata indicom email inbox in order to know your bill amount...how ridiculous??? without even notifying they have disconnected my service. They call it postpaid service but they want the money in the begining of the month..their customer care people are the most rude I have ever seen..they threaten you saying your services will be dicsonnected immediately if you dont make the payment now.. their online payment gateway doesnt work..i have never seen a worse service than this before..i am planning to get rid of thsi ASAP..i will go for Airtel or relianceand i recommend everyone pls don't go for Tata Indicom or else your happiness will be royally screwed..i know what I have gone through..Thanks,Ankan

Ankan,i recommend u to go for reliance wimax, if u want wireless broadband. its far better than the tata wimax, bill is generated properly, and for downtime waiver is provided. i request all my friends never ever go for tata wimax..

can anyone help.
Senthil

Dear Senthil,

You are not helpless, take the help of consumer court etc. Fight, fight and take them to court.

A friend of mine had TATA Plug 2 Surf modem and he had prepaid Rs. 200 or something but his connection was not activated on time and he lost 10 days of usage, so he went for a refund which was denied by the agent, but he threated to file an FIR and then the agent gave full refund. Please go and get yourself justice my friend and please keep us posted, good luck

Talk to your local media, newspapers if required as the last resort,

james

Dear Friends,Thanks for your valuable inputs. Atlast, this morning, I got rid of Tata Indicom and applied for Reliance Wireline connection. Just after applying, I got a call from TI and they said that they will send their executive for collection of bill and when I informed them that I dont require that as I have already taken a new connection, they apologised for the inconvenience caused and asked me to continue with that. Soon after that, they woke up from sleep and I received a series of calls from their different depts asking not to discontinue. However, I remained rigid on my stand and now I am happy. Hopefully, reliance will provide us better service. Lets c..i will keep u posted.Ankan

Hi friends,After one week, series of calls and mail my connection got activated, but they are very rigid and rude on their one month advance payment, they seem its their company policy. i wnat to know is there any such kind of policy charging one months advance rental on first of every mnth, is it postpaid or prepaid ?

Again Wrong billing following next month,They charged me 100 rs as suspension charge, TATA cheating people by deactivating the connection and after activating the account charging 100rs as suapension charge...FRIENDS I TELL U AGAIN & AGAIN NEVER EVER GO FOR THESE BLOODY SHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.