Never buy a You Telecom Connection and never get fooled by their schemes

• Thread starter Thread starter ranjan1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 8,458

ranjan1991

ISP
you broadband
You broadband always commit high speed with low rates but don't get fooled by their salesman. You will never get download speed greater than 5 kbps or if you are lucky you will get 10 kbps.

I made a big mistake by shifting from reliance to you broadband.

Now a days i have to go net cafe for opening my e-mails because the connection doesn't give enough speed to open the e-mails or download a small attachments also.

If the salesman commits you free wi-fi router, then it means you will be a beggar for the next year because you will never get the router until your connection term is expired.

EVEN WHEN YOU COMPLAINT TO CUSTOMER CARE, YOUR SALES MAN, NODAL OFFICER, Appellate AUTHORITY YOU WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED.

HERE ARE SOME PROOFS(SNAPSHOTS OF SPEED FOR DIFFERENT TIME):-

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz282/ranjan1991/yousnapshot3.jpg

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz282/ranjan1991/yousnapshot2.jpg

http://i836.photobucket.com/albums/zz282/ranjan1991/yousnapshot.jpg

you get decent speed only from torrents. even while downloading from websites i get not more than 10 - 20 kbps on a 1 mbps connection ..

as i said in other threads, not at all reliable either in terms of speed or Service! :'(

You broadband always commit high speed with low rates but don't get fooled by their salesman. You will never get download speed greater than 5 kbps or if you are lucky you will get 10 kbps.

I made a big mistake by shifting from reliance to you broadband.

Now a days i have to go net cafe for opening my e-mails because the connection doesn't give enough speed to open the e-mails or download a small attachments also.

If the salesman commits you free wi-fi router, then it means you will be a beggar for the next year because you will never get the router until your connection term is expired.

EVEN WHEN YOU COMPLAINT TO CUSTOMER CARE, YOUR SALES MAN, NODAL OFFICER, Appellate AUTHORITY YOU WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED.

HERE ARE SOME PROOFS(SNAPSHOTS OF SPEED FOR DIFFERENT TIME):-

I didn't quite get " YOU WILL NEVER BE SATISFIED" ? When u r getting just 5-10 kbps then there must be some serious fault form the side of cable distributor or the headend. U should have created a ruckus there asked for refund threatened for going to consumer court.

----------

you get decent speed only from torrents. even while downloading from websites i get not more than 10 - 20 kbps on a 1 mbps connection ..

u too have serious problems with your settings 10-20 kbps in http dwnld but good speeds while torrenting!!. looks like the no. of simultaneous http conns. in ur computer have got corrupt (or may be a ISP problem).

u too have serious problems with your settings 10-20 kbps in http dwnld but good speeds while torrenting!!. looks like the no. of simultaneous http conns. in ur computer have got corrupt (or may be a ISP problem).

?? Gaurang He's using Reliance AFAIK!

The guy here promised me a connection in a week and stopped returning my calls after that, had to go to Bandra Police Station and ask to lodge a complaint. The writer, a very affable PSI gave him a call and the slimy bugger came scurrying to me with the installment charges i had paid. Seemed a clear indication of things to come, eh?

then he too is facing the same problem as the thread starter.

The guy here promised me a connection in a week and stopped returning my calls after that, had to go to Bandra Police Station and ask to lodge a complaint. The writer, a very affable PSI gave him a call and the slimy bugger came scurrying to me with the installment charges i had paid. Seemed a clear indication of things to come, eh?
Have been hearing such cases for a while. Iqara was a Fraud and now YOU TELECOM is..

Have been hearing such cases for a while. Iqara was a Fraud and now YOU TELECOM is..

gosh YOU is going fr an IPO soon:001_rolleyes:.....it is a citibank VC funded company but all this will simply be like a blot on face of the company:blink:. Hope small IPS's in India need to rethink their strategy and take on the biggies.

Hi mate sorry for the late reply, my room was getting painted and i was without any net connection because of that .

I have shifted from reliance ( as you read in my thread ) to you 1 month back and I am satisfied with it. I wont say i am very happy but just satisfied with it . The speed of reliance 1 mbps at day and 2 at night was any days better but too much downtime for me .. right now im on you 1 mbps unlimited @ 1434 / - per month and since 1 month i have faced no downtime ( touchwood !! )

The speeds while downloading from sites like uploading, oron , link-removed etc are bad .. but when i download from say ( downloads.com ) the speed is what they advertise . also no problems with torrents as such . i get 110 - 112 kbps while downloading which is acceptable in 1 mbps.. good thing is there is no downtime as such till now .. also once my 2 yr old nephew removed my net wire which i wasent aware of and i called you customer care and within 5 hours they sent someone to my place and he rectified the issue .. so im satisfied till now ( although i will watch how hayai delivers till say march 2012 and jump there if its consistent since 20mbps will be another world 🙂 )

I just saw You Tele has new plan Hurricane 25 gb which is 12 mbps till 25 gb and then 1 mbps unlimited @ 999 /- and if you renew online then 899 /- . I will change to this plan when my current one expires in 5 days ...

Just wanted to give you guys a update .. I subscried to the hurricane plan .. I am getting speeds NO where close to 12 mbps .. While downloading from torrents im getting max 170 - 200 kbps and once while downloading from one website yesterday i touched 700 kbps .. All said its still value for money ( I paid 899/- online for 1 month as they give discount if u pay online for limited time and after i consume 25gb i should still get 1mbps speed )

Just wanted to give you guys a update .. I subscried to the hurricane plan .. I am getting speeds NO where close to 12 mbps .. While downloading from torrents im getting max 170 - 200 kbps and once while downloading from one website yesterday i touched 700 kbps ..

All said its still value for money ( I paid 899/- online for 1 month as they give discount if u pay online for limited time and after i consume 25gb i should still get 1mbps speed )

Take Lite. I have no confidence in YOU 12mbps is a freaking Joke with their dabba Cable and Modem..

Take Lite. I have no confidence in YOU 12mbps is a freaking Joke with their dabba Cable and Modem..

Yea man just now downloaded couple mp3 albums got speed fluctuating between 350 - 400 kbps .. as per their terms of 12mbps should get atleast 1.2 - 1.5 mbps while downloading havent seen that at all .. but like i said for 899/- incusive of taxes its still pretty decent .. after 25gb hoping that they dont reduce speed to 256 kbps and keep 1 mbps what they have promised ...

^ how do they provide services... Through cable modem/CMTS or a simple LAN?