Never buy a You Telecom Connection and never get fooled by their schemes

• Thread starter Thread starter ranjan1991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 8,456
Through cable modem.. for which u need to pay modem deposit and charges?... Its totally crap i dont believe these Guys anymore after my strange experience

^ how do they provide services... Through cable modem/CMTS or a simple LAN?

Yes via cable modem and we pay a security deposit which is refundable when we stop the service ...

good to know that they use cable modem, it is a much better way than LAN system, BTW what is the variant docsis 1 or 2 (docsis 3 being to much fr india at present, i guess )....about there service i dont know but i support such a move by any company whatsoever who brings good plans in the market:scare:...there plan is damm good in the current market.😀rool:

good to know that they use cable modem, it is a much better way than LAN system, BTW what is the variant docsis 1 or 2 (docsis 3 being to much fr india at present, i guess )....

about there service i dont know but i support such a move by any company whatsoever who brings good plans in the market:scare:...there plan is damm good in the current market.😀rool:

Eh bro im totally lost , what was that again ??

good to know that they use cable modem, it is a much better way than LAN system, BTW what is the variant docsis 1 or 2 (docsis 3 being to much fr india at present, i guess )....

about there service i dont know but i support such a move by any company whatsoever who brings good plans in the market:scare:...there plan is damm good in the current market.😀rool:

Docsis 3.0 ?? :closedeyes: Tell me frankly when was the last time u used a wired broadband?

Docsis 3.0 ?? :closedeyes: Tell me frankly when was the last time u used a wired broadband?

i hope i wrote something quite clearly in brackets about docsis 3....:closedeyes:

i hope i wrote something quite clearly in brackets about docsis 3....:closedeyes:

^oops

Whats the use if service is 90% bullshit? Support Companies like Beam or Fivenet or hayai.. which are bringing some good shit.. not Like You Fraudband!
Incase of Beam i can tell you at least they call up and ask whats the issue when i raise a complaint and i am shocked that within no time the complaint gets rectified...

youtelecom very worst internet provider company..they dont provide dedicated speed..i was using 1mpbs unlimited plan but i never get more then download speed of 90KBps...when i called to customer care of youtelecom they always told me we provide only 80% of total speed...its means if anyone use 2mbps plan ..it would be 1.5mbps actual plan..so i unable to understand why they give false plan details on their website!!.. i am planing to move another ISP..Anybody help me which the best ISP in Surat...

youtelecom very worst internet provider company..they dont provide dedicated speed..i was using 1mpbs unlimited plan but i never get more then download speed of 90KBps...when i called to customer care of youtelecom they always told me we provide only 80% of total speed...its means if anyone use 2mbps plan ..it would be 1.5mbps actual plan..so i unable to understand why they give false plan details on their website!!..
i am planing to move another ISP..Anybody help me which the best ISP in Surat...

I think BSNL as of now...!!..No other ISP is as good as BSNL(as of now) regarding speeds,Pings and Data.....(But definitely not when it comes to problem solving)..
I hate to say this...!!

Dude i have You broadband with Cisco modem docsis 2.
I am having the same problem as the thread starter ...
Do u have any idea about the downstream power level and snr levels??