networking Help needed

ISP
Bsnl UL 675
hello
I ma having Huawei Smartax MT882 DSL modem provided by BSNL .This modem is connected to a Linksys wireles Access-Point.The whole set up is working fine ..i am able to browse Internet from my pc as well as laptop.
Now The problem is that when i am trying to connect a third PC (which is around 40 Mtr. far from dsl MOdem/Linksys access-point ) to the port (wired) of Linkysys access-point with cat5 cable, i am not able to connect it(port status lights on PC and acess-point blinking and no ip allocated to the PC ),but when i connect the third PC with the cable provided with Linksys i get connection with no problem .The 40 Meter cable I am using is QHMPL CATEGORY 5E UTP FR-PVC NETWORKING CABLE .(This cable is tested and found working in Live lan.I was able to ping other PC's.Now someone pls advice me on this issue..
Huawei Smartax Mt882-
IP address :192.168.20.1
DHCP enabled: Yes

Linksys Acess-Point-
IP address : 192.168.30.2

PC1 -connected to Access-point -
port 1: ip address :192.68.30.X (Dynamic)
Laptop -wireless -iP address 192.168.30.X (Dyanamic)

Now pls advice about this ..
Thanks

hello
I ma having Huawei Smartax MT882 DSL modem provided by BSNL .This modem is connected to a Linksys wireles Access-Point.The whole set up is working fine ..i am able to browse Internet from my pc as well as laptop.
Now The problem is that when i am trying to connect a third PC (which is around 40 Mtr. far from dsl MOdem/Linksys access-point ) to the port (wired) of Linkysys access-point with cat5 cable, i am not able to connect it(port status lights on PC and acess-point blinking and no ip allocated to the PC ),but when i connect the third PC with the cable provided with Linksys i get connection with no problem .The 40 Meter cable I am using is QHMPL CATEGORY 5E UTP FR-PVC NETWORKING CABLE .(This cable is tested and found working in Live lan.I was able to ping other PC's.Now someone pls advice me on this issue..
Huawei Smartax Mt882-
IP address :192.168.20.1

Linksys Acess-Point-
IP address : 192.168.30.2

PC1 -connected to Access-point -
port 1: ip address :192.68.30.X (Dynamic)
Laptop -wireless -iP address 192.168.30.X (Dyanamic)

Now pls advice about this ..
Thanks

Hi ..
Problem solved ..thanks

^ can we know what was the actual problem and how you solved it ...