Netplus Broadband Bridging / Genexis Modem Unlock

@santorini
I have F670L from airtel with locked down user. All I did for that one was F12, inspect element and literally modify HTML code line which has "disabled" attribute tag on the option for bridge. Then create new WAN profile, you cannot choose Bridge via GUI, again using HTML, set the option tag's value to "bridge" and its done.

Source
IlPGrAz.png

Here is an image of what I did. As you see in the right side, after creating a new profile, set the VALUE TAG TO BE "bridge". The title/text tag doesn't matter as its just for visuals.

See if this works for you in Netplus. IF it does, win win 🙂

By the way @Harmanpreet you can setup an automatic script to update your WAN IPs for your router. Not so sure about TP-Link since they dont give you full SSH on basic routers (correct me if im wrong) but for example on Asus or Netgear or opnsense/pfsense, you can setup a Cron job to automatically curl the netplus ONT's WAN profile page (send -u username : pass as cmd param in CLI) and you can use 'sed' linux cmd to extract the latest IP from ONT.

Then compare against opnsense/pfsense/your router's WAN IP and update it via CLI if needed.

Obviously you need linux experience for this but can be done if you wish. And maybe set crontab to do this every 5 minutes or something lol? Max reliability ;P

@champa.rando

I am not sure if you try to connect your laptop to the ONT and tried to get IP on the laptop directly instead of the opnsense firewall. You may run wireshark to see what is going on