Netflix News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter IBF
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 985
  • Views Views 132,077
  • Tags Tags
    netflix
so india does not have the 31 days requirement? i guess that's cool. otp is manageable i guess?

weird. i wonder where the tweet and the linked article got their information from about the 31 day requirement to connect to the home internet connection which basically means you need to be on the same ip as the parent one.

this comment on reddit indicates that the 31 day policy is applicable in a few countries.

netflix support document does not seem to be different for spain though.

so no clear information on how long can you access your netflix on a vacation and other stuff.

this is from the india support page. i guess india is not exempted from the policy.

A Netflix account is meant to be shared in one household (people who live in the same location with the account owner). People who are not in your household will need to sign up for their own account to watch Netflix.

this household policy is now applicable everywhere. But they are not enforcing it. The only countries where it is enforced are the ones where you need to buy an extra membership for the person outside the household I believe.

just realized today that this might become a problem at my place as well. we have three different net connections and not all devices (TVs) have the ability to connect to the parent account if it is required eventually.