Netflix is not working on Excitel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter a.c
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 10,642
@philip marlowe Yes. All the other services such as Amazon Prime, Voot, JioCinema are working fine.

Speedtest.net also shows the right results (50 Up and Down)

Ping to Google.com: Sent 500, Received 500, Lost 0

Public IP: 103.211.15.94

@philip marlowe I'm facing issues more than that. Your LCO is the worst. He is not fixing the issue since last 7 days and I've reached out to Appellate and Nodal Both but no help.

Link: Excitel Broadband: Not Working Properly Since Last Night's Rain. | Excitel Broadband

Screenshot-304.png

P.S.: Most Poorest ISP I've ever seen in my life. MTNL > Excitel in terms of Service Quality.

Okay I asked you just few hours back if everything else is Ok with your service and you confirmed it's ok 🙂

Let's first resolve the main issue with the connection and then only work on checking the netflix.

It worked for some hours and then again showing the issues. Your LCO is not ready to provide the service and the quality you've been assuring on this server.

Let me know, How to proceed?

Because these frequent issues are only making me to Not Renew the Connection.

You should take your services out from the area or change the LCO if LCO is not providing the quality services.

There is system that rates the Partners and the quality of their work, and there is separation with those who are systematically not following SLAs and doing bad job at support.

Pls msg me your userid so we can try to push things and resolve your connectivity issues first.

^ IMGUR is also messed up and some other websites too since last night. Haven't checked them again yet.

Nevermind, Airtel Rocks!

Last edited by a moderator: