NetExpress: New Broadband Service in Chennai Adyar and Gandhi Nagar

• Thread starter Thread starter Kihtrak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 89,305
Lol all the private ISP's sucks because they only provide you good service and if you start downloading huge file then you face a in your speed because they always watching you .
Private ISP's are only good for gamers ( Low ping ) not for those who download a 5gb+ Torrent 😛layful:

Can you stop writing in bold letters?

we got the conneciton for our office , but what i found very interesting was BSNL logo in their modem page.
Speed is good
Speedtest gave around 4 mega bytes / sec for both up and down

Kihtrak said:
Can I provide the sales guy number in this Thread?
Grab a snap of the pamphlet and post it here.
jaychennai said:
we got the conneciton for our office , but what i found very interesting was BSNL logo in their modem page.
Speed is good
Speedtest gave around 4 mega bytes / sec for both up and down
IMPOSSIBLE.

@jaychennai - What rajnusker is saying it cannot be bytes it is bits. 4 mega "bits".

Guys, its all old story that they are good. Now they are trust less, worthless.. Its 3 months I have taken this connection and suffered a lot. I took my connection at Thiruvanmiyur Chennai and my 90 days observation.
REASONS NOT TO TAKE THIS CONNECTION
1. Sales guys provide u the best in ever story telling.
20 days guarantee period will be provided. After that even if u call for any assistance, they will not answer your call. Guess on getting details, they will store the mobile number on name, Do not attend. This is practical experience, since when my tired from my mobile they didn't pick the call, but when I called from friends mobile, they picked the call.
2. No Proper customer care support. No complaint no. tracking. Every 30mins U have to call and remind the issue. Never ever they respond properly.
3. Frequent cable/fiber cuts. Since prepaid u have no option of getting refund of your money. Their technology does not support for days increment too. Particularly net wont be available on Saturdays and Sunday.
4. Worlds ever first kind of MAC duplication. Their technical experts explanation for frequent disconnects. MAC clash happens are their router.
5. Cheating on validity. If u may subscription for 90 days, u subscription will be cheated decreased before 7 days itself. As mentioned earlier sat and sun net disconnects (12) , validity decrease (10) and fiber cuts (10). In total out of 90 day subscription 27 days net was not present. U cant claim this any where.
6. No online recharge facility. U have u fix the appointment when the collection agents instructs you. If u miss, u have to run behind him for your subscription to be paid. (Dont think that u will get it activated, he has to submit all the collected money in the office, then they will prepare a list, the list has to reach the tech team, then ur subscription will be activated.
7. Speed is ok, but not stable. U can have this viewed from torrent download graph.
8. User name clash will occur, if u don't disconnect the net properly. In case of sudden crash, and PC is restarted, u will not be able to login. Dependent on customer care (Point 1 explains the customer care functionality).
9. No grievance Cell, appellate authority to get your issues resolved.

Believing this net, I have disconnected my net from another service provider. Now they have no node to provide me.

SO DONT GET INTO TROUBLE, BY GETTING THIS CONNECTION.

gilliatnet said:
Hi Shriganesh,
Looks like Kihtrak is facing big time issue. Any comments on this?
Hi gilliatnet,
We do face issues, but we have to call the customer care and threaten to escalate! I had some issues initially. But they fixed it all now. I enjoyed ROCK SOLID stable connection! Speeds were like 95% accurate all the time! For 8 Mbps connection I used to get 980kBps to 1000kBps speed! Both upload and download!
Now I have moved from Thiruvanmuyr and miss that speed very much 🙁 🙁

@[color=rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Droid Sans', helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:bold;]Kihtrak[/color]
Do you know what torrent throttling is?? Low torrent speed can happen due to LOT of issues! I used to get 1mBps download speed in torrent! I can absolutely tell you that THERE IS NO TORRENT THROTTLING! As for cx care being poor, it is true. But if you fight with them and make a lot of calls, they will fixed it. And speed chages WERE present but they fixed it long time back. They get bandwidth from Spectranet and Sify.

jaychennai said:
retested it just now and see what i get ... lol

dunno how they test this...
OMG you too got this!!??? I too got 32 Mbps DL and 40 Mbps UL for about 3 days!!! Download speed was like 3 to 4 Mega bytes per second! For a min I thought I was living in foreign country 😀

thebaltant said:
Dude are you private trackers getting throttled?
I don't think trackers can't throttle your connection unless you have a very low ratio. I've tried only using public trackers.