NetExpress: New Broadband Service in Chennai Adyar and Gandhi Nagar

• Thread starter Thread starter Kihtrak
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 70
  • Views Views 89,312

Kihtrak

ISP
ACT
Last week a guy came and gave a pamphlet stating that they have started a new broadband service called NetExpress. I spoke with the marketing guys and subscribed for 1 Mbps. So far the service is good and the TAT for installation is 1 day, below is the tariff for the service providerSpeed 1 Mbps 2 Mbps 4 Mbps 8 MbpsData Usage Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited1 Month Subcription Charge Rs. 499 /- Rs. 799 /- Rs. 1299 /- Rs. 1699 /-Cons1.No Auto dialer(each time we need to Provide User ID and Password in case of Disconnection)2. Mid month plan change is not Possible Pros1.No Fair Usage Policy2.Pricing is somewhat good3.Once connected it never disconnects4.Wireless can be configuredSo far the experience is good with the provider

Accordng to the price..its very cheap..!! 😕Man they are quite generous!!

Since the people in the forum are asking, I see no harm. Sushubh can edit out if he feels should not be given here.But any inputs as to which area it is available or is restricted to only those two areas. Also, no website or anything else online is a bit of a worry.

It's more of a prepaid service and if customers wants they can pay in advance upto one year the sales guy's contact is Ashok kumar 7299987817

Maybe we will get to hear more about them as time goes on. But as such, they seem to be an unknown entity for now & I guess people would be or atleast should be a bit cautious when dealing with them.

Yes it's true better to go with a short term plan when dealing with new people. I have taken one month prepaid plan, so far it's good.

But seriously, no website info at all? Also, can you post a speedtest.net screenshot?

Speedtest result should reveal something....Has anyone contacted the guy...if yes tell me if its Pan India??

There does not even seem to be a website. Even Pan Chennai seems to be being highly optimistic.I have sent a mail.. Lets see if they respond.