Net-Disconnect on phone calls..

• Thread starter Thread starter rohan1020
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 8,184

rohan1020

ISP
BSNL
Hello, I have a BSNL Rs750 unlimited broadband plan... I have made all telephone connections as prescribed i.e. the main line to the splitter, adsl to modem and phone one to all my landline phones.. I'v also ensured there is no phone in between the main line and splitter.... Still, my internet connection disconnects during phone calls on my landline leading into breaking of my long downloads.(un-resumable ones) Are there any other ways to sustain my internet connection during the phone calls?? Please help....Thanx....

I suppose its because of faulty splitter. Get it replaced and see if it helps.

1.how many phones are used?Different types ?
Disconnect from line one by one, and try to eliminate any one as probable cause.
2.As mentioned, BB connection can be connected by passing the ADSL filter ( If faulty)after removing all phones.
Anyway BB connection is DIRECT to modem .
Post your ipconfig /all data.
and statistics ADSL page.
Mod selected/snr/attn/line speed Rate ONLY.
4. ANy "HISS" sound in Phone, when
connection is made ?

Even I face this same prob at times. Internet disconnects whenever a call is received. I guess my splitter needs a recheck.

Even I face this same prob at times. Internet disconnects whenever a call is received. I guess my splitter needs a recheck.

It may not have anything to do with the splitter. I face the same problem. In my case, the problem started after the connection was shifted to a new BSNL exchange. This problem along with other nuisances are the gifts from the new exchange. However, I dread calling up BSNL for rectification because I fear that they will mess it up further!

Visit the link below and download the PDF file. Then read that fully :
link-removed: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting