NEO Sports

• Thread starter Thread starter neelnnish
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,946

neelnnish

ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi All, Freinds, I remember some times back i was going through dishtv's official weblog site where a customer asking about the neo channel for which dishtv replied as -----""when there is cricket in India it will be on both DD and Neo. Anyway you are getting DD then what is the use of Neo? You will not miss even a single match with Dishtv as other sports channels are already on our platform."" :hysterical: I think present situation tells something different and this time dishtv should go for Neo, whatever it may be.:redface: Being dishtv customer, we are feeling SHAME for not having Neo where TATA customer enjoying the every moment of great indian cricket.:wall: Bloody DishTV.....😡

Yes u r right neelnnish

hi friend
i feel sorry you could not watch india match on DD, if u get Tata Sky you
can watch try to sold DISH TV or Buy Dialog TV from Sri Lanka you can watch
all sports channel. you can select set plan also only for sports it will be cost
Sri lankan Rupess 600 only. (Espn,Star Sport,Ten Sport,Neo Sport,New Plus,Zee Sport,Star Cricket) You Can log to (Dialog TV)
bye

guys this is not worth a deal just switch to local cable u can watch all india matches as they change the signals when ever needed.

Complain to SRK and say that you are not santhust with the absence of Neo Sports and other channels too!

No offence but its really disappointing stuff from Mr Subhash Chandra's Dish TV