Neo Sports Plus... (bundesliga)

• Thread starter Thread starter scorpio81
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,742

scorpio81

ISP
UCN
Does ANYBODY know how I can get this channel in Bombay (bandra)?I currently have incable's set-top box and there is no cas option for neo sports plus. Ive contacted Tata Sky AND disthv and neither of them are carrying it either, but is there ANY cable provider in bombay that shows this channel?Please, Im fooking desperate. Ive been desperate to watch the bundesliga since I moved here last summer and I just HAVE to watch this crack unit Bayern have assembled this season!Thanks in advance!Btw, if anybody knows a bar that airs Neo Sports Plus ANYWHERE in the city - - thats fine, too! 🙂Nobody??? Damn, we need more Bundesliga fans in this country! 🙁

in the same boat mate. Just up a few cities in Delhi. Surely, the fookers have to give in eventually though (Tata Sky and Dish).

Hey man, have you ever used one of the online streaming programs to watch the games? I used to use sopcast regularly when I was abroad and Im afraid I might have to resort to that over here as well if this Bundesliga/Neo Sports Plus situation doesnt sort itself out!Im currently on a local/neighborhood service provider and to say their connections speeds are akin to watching paint dry would be an understatement!I need to figure out what the best option is for online streaming (probably using sopcast) and thinking of going in for a 256 or a 512 kbps dsl line from tata indicom. I called MTNL in Mumbai but theres a 2 month waiting period and Im afraid we (bayern) would have already played Werder, Schalke and Hambug, at least by then...Any idea what these connections are like? Think 256 kbps would be good enough or should I go for the 512? It'd be kinda hard to justify the price (double) increase, otherwise...PS - with a nick like eidur, how come youre a bundesliga fan? 😉

hah, football runs in my blood - so i am actually quite happy watching most leagues.Not sure about catching streams online - I used to do that in the states and I do still watch certain leagues using internet proxies.. but I do have a 2mbps connection with You Telecom. It's not really 2mbps of course, but the speeds at night are quite good.So, if you subscribe to a proxy and log on to Setanta, you should be able to catch their coverage of various leagues. You could use a UK proxy to get Bundesliga coverage at Setanta.Hope that's of some use. Cheers.