Neo channels, BBC Entertainment,NDTV GoodTimes,UTV Bindass,Sun channels still absent.

• Thread starter Thread starter autumn
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 10,073

autumn

Regular
ISP
Airtel
Why the channels like

[*]NDTV Good Times,
[*]BBC Entertainment
[*]UTV Bindass
[*]Sun channels,
[*]Neo channels are still not available on dish tv ?
[/list]These all channels are present on Tata Sky.

All Dish TV subscribers should frequently ask on customer care for that. That is the only way to get these exciting channels.

Today is Sep 15 Vinayakar Chaturti and as we thought on sep 15 sun channels should be on dishtv but still Sun Channels didnot come to dishtv.Dishtv is very bad,no new channels.

Well among thisUTV Bindass is not yet lunched. It will lunch on 24th Sept. This is test channel for TS usersNeo Sports are come soon with deal will be done sone as from CEO of Neo sports.Sun TV have an agreement with Dish TV.But we want those channels as early as possible.

Dishtv's agreement with sun tv is not Fair.I think this is stupid,becoz if suntv dth delays and delays then means dish tv also will not give sun channels at early.Wat is this agreement means.Tata Sky's agreement is good.Dish tv always does the job worst.Still they have also need to give Neo sports and Neo plus,i have no idea when they are going to give all these channels.

We Will Better wait for the sun channels............. We expected today the sun channels to come in dish tv................

We Will Better wait for the sun channels............. We expected today the sun channels to come in dish tv................

I think it will take some more time to get SUN channels on dishtv ...because till now there is no information available to any body about sun channels.

Alrite a couple of weeks ago TS users used to whine about Dish TV subscribers having Sun TV and Sun News. But in a matter of weeks Dish TV viewers are whining and there's absolutely nothing to do about it except wait. TS users had to wait for years to get these channels and I guess we just need to wait a couple of months b4 we cud watch these channels. Sun DTH is not coming in the near future. This is unofficial except that I have an instinct that tells me not to expect Sun DTH for the next few months!

But if sun channels and neo channels are added in dish tv then it will have more no of channels than TS.

even if sun channels and neo channels are not there then also dishtv has lot more number of channels then Tata Sky..and also dishtv has some exclusive channels which tata sky will never be able to provide and about sun channels sooner or later it will be there on dishtv...infact we shud have to wait more for sun channels very soon it will be there....so at present condition also dishtv is the best in price and in channels and in service.

Sill neo channels are not in dishtv platform as the australia vs india ODI series starts on sep29.

Any infmn abt sun channels ?. when it will be available on dishtv?.:hysterical::hysterical:

Even if Neo channels are not available during the series don't worry. Sun network already has an agreement with Neo for broadcasting the match on their regional news channels. Since Sun News is part of the FTA package we will still be able to watch the match.:thumbsup:

Any infmn abt sun channels ?. when it will be available on dishtv?.
:hysterical::hysterical:
It might be any time in this week ....Because i have heard that sun will start their service from 28th Sep.