needed infor regarin airtel broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter magnet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,737

magnet

ISP
hathway
guys i stay in mumbai...i have no idea abt airtel mumbai....also guess they dont connect my area but still i want info regarding wht actually is the input.....and stuffs given when u take there plan....do they provide adsl type connection lik triband or wht????if so....plz giv details wht r ther charges etc.....also is it compulsory to hav a phone frm them or wht......as here there are many topics i find it confusing to find exat details...somone plz reply....also mention the charges and the package they r on

They give you a telelphone line, a beetel modem and a nice phone.You don't have to use their phone line cept for free cc calls. It works out cheaper they say, but if ur on a BSNL or NTNL phone, u got to change tel#s, not sure if the incumbent provides a nice voice mail saying ur tel has changed so did not bother.You have a choice of usb or ethernet modem, i opted for ethernet as i find that more stable.prices...999+tax for 256k unlimited.Thng is tho there are a lot of staunch MTNL supporters here so i guess MTNL service ain't too bad either. dunnno if they offer unlimited

yup actually that changing mtnl fone is bit incoveniance...as its a residence proof........and the number has to be changed.....btw..i pay almost same for hathway.........