Need your help

srinivasan4u1

ISP
BSNL
Hi guysI have bought new Videocon D2H- HD connection 3 days before and I have some issues 1. How can i connect my home theater system to this HD box?2. Whenever I go to Active service my setup box is getting hanged ?3. Volume is too low when comparing to my other DTH " Reliance"?Hope you can help me out in thisThank you

OK I have SD box but remain 2 q's ans I can give. Hope it clear the problem.Active services takes atleast 45 seconds to run under title searching for.... if your stb take long time may be problem of dish alignment & not enough signal strength maybe cause of being late to download. & if it takes few minutes & still it doesnt start then write to cc.About volume, I think its universal remote. Last way is as below.Your universal remote is active for tv. then deactive universal mode by pressing ok & 1 button for few seconds at a time.Now your tv will not operate by the remote. Now increase volume as you want.Now active again your remote universal mode by pressing ok & 2 button for few seconds & after blinking ok button press ok button.Hope your problem will solve by above mentioned solution.

Nice solutions Max!And for the 1st question - u can connect ur HD box to Home Theater with S/PDIF, or the Co-axial cable. If u dont have that, then u can connect ur TV with ur Home Theater with an A/V or Composite cable. But then there are 2 conditions to this:1) Ur STB shud be connected to TV via HDMI, so that u get some better output.2) U still have to be content with something less then best quality. Coz S/PDIF gives really good output, as compared to Standard A/V cable.

Thanks & true Jaymin,I have doubt that there are no any sockets for rca cable connection. Very negative thing from D2H. But s/pdif or audio jack I think they provided with it. He need to go that way.

Mate, i know that. Thats why i mentioned, "Connect thru TV". A/V cable can still be connected thru TV to the speakers. My setup is that way only.STB >>>>HDMI>>>> TV >>>>Composite>>>> 5.1 channel