Need Wlan Card For Mt841

rwik78

[OP]
Sep 26, 2006
Hello Folks,I was supplied a MT841 SmartAx (Huawei) modem by BSNL. However the wireless PCMCIA card was not supplied:Where can I get this?Cad Details: PCMCIA WLAN 802.11g Card (WCBG03H)I dont mind buying the card. I stay in Delhi...Regards,Rwik

seshu

Listener
Regulars
Mar 31, 2006
^ BSNL had charged Rs 600/- extra for this wireless card .btw , there was no need of quoting your/my post .I'd suggest to edit above post to delete the quote content !The Admin of this site says : Do not quote posts already at the end of a thread which are RIGHT ABOVE your reply !

rwik78

[OP]
Sep 26, 2006
Hello Folks, BSNL provided me with the WLAN card free of cost. They were even ready to replace the router/modem but it would take some time. Now thats good service. Am sure the other service providers would have made me pay!! Of course I had to make a lot of calls, but in the end it was worth the pain.Rwik.

seshu

Listener
Regulars
Mar 31, 2006
^ did you purchase the modem or is it on rent ?my friend had purchased the modem first fromBSNL and Later the wireless card . He was charged !

singh_ajay99

Feb 2, 2008
I was supplied a MT841 SmartAx (Huawei) modem by BSNL. However the wireless PCMCIA card was not supplied:Where can I get this?Cad Details: PCMCIA WLAN 802.11g Card (WCBG03H)I stay in SuratRegards,Ajay

essbebe

Regulars
Aug 20, 2006
singh_ajay99 Needed : MT841 PCMCIA WLAN 802.11g Card (WCBG03H) wirelessNo hope of getting it , other than from BSNL. Ask them if you purchased it. You can buy a wireless netgear routerPresume in your laptop you have the wireless LAN adapter installed.