Need Truly Unlimited Plans without Caps

• Thread starter Thread starter bhagwad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5,503

bhagwad

ISP
Reliance
[color=rgb(64,64,64);font-family:Roboto, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]For the move back to India I'm looking for unlimited broadband plans. But all of them seem to have some "cap" where the speeds are greatly reduced after a certain limit. I can't tolerate that with my heavy gaming and downloading. Does anyone know of service providers in Chennai who offer unlimited broadband?[/color]
[color=rgb(64,64,64);font-family:Roboto, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]Reliance and Airtel both seem to have these "caps". I don't mind paying whatever amount is necessary to have true unlimited broadband...[/color]

Uh.. Reliance does have those "thunder" unlimited 4 mbps plans with no fup but their service highly varies from location to location.

yashleo21 said:
Uh.. Reliance does have those "thunder" unlimited 4 mbps plans with no fup but their service highly varies from location to location.
Thanks. I'll check it out.

bhagwad said:
[color=rgb(64,64,64);font-family:Roboto, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]For the move back to India [/color]
Where are you moving back from ? That country has probably spoilt you ! 😛layful:
bhagwad said:
[color=rgb(64,64,64);font-family:Roboto, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]I don't mind paying whatever amount is necessary to have true unlimited broadband...[/color]
Airtel does have something called SmartBytes, where you can buy additional data at ridiculously expensive rates. Welcome to India, we will fix your broadband bad habits !!!

bhagwad said:
[color=rgb(64,64,64);font-family:Roboto, arial, sans-serif;font-size:13px;]I don't mind paying whatever amount is necessary to have true unlimited broadband...[/color]
Arrange a million dollars. Even then I can't assure you whether you'll get "true unlimited" or not.

iChaitanya said:
Arrange a million dollars. Even then I can't assure you whether you'll get "true unlimited" or not.
Start your own isp lets see if that works :rotfl: