• Thread starter Thread starter Crazysah
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 3,845

Crazysah

Arsenal FTW!
ISP
ACT Fibernet 300Mbps
Hello guys...I know I have started a thread befor enad asked in the mobile phone advisor thread and all but this is going to be my last for quite some time now.So the qustion I have is;Shall I go for the N81 or The K810i?My budget is around 12K and I would like it to be an all round phone. I don't really care about any one feature.Either those two phones or shall I wait for sometime for another phone to come into the market? I will either be buying tomorrow/day after or around the 20th of September...Plus - My dad won't allow me to take the iPhone as he is getting one himself most probably.ThanksCrazysah

12k? go for HTC Touch which is 14k, just 2k more or go for palm centro which is exactly 12k

I don't think i would want a Palm Centro.. Just something all round and simple.

N81 is a superb phone.. but it is a slide model ... would u prefer it.. then go for it.. not sure abt k810i

I think I will go to the shop and look at both the N81 and K810i side by side and then decide.

N81 and K810i do not belong to same class. N81 is much advanced than K810i, and dude if u want just for music, then go for K810i, Try k790i, its replica of 810i with edge, 3G is missing. But as 3G networks are launched yet, there's no point buying K810i.

Well I had a fight with my dad and I will now be getting the phone after September 15th. Will the price of C902 drop by then?

oops..You havent got a phone yet ? I saw reading the same around a month or two back ! (hope that is you) 😛N81 comes in 12k? N73 is another good one 🙂 k810i is nice n cheap 🙂

well,k810 is an old phone....but a very good camera 3.2mp...but i would suggest you to prioritize your needs...or else try to push your budget by 3k and get w760i..its an amazing ALL ROUNDER phone 3.2mp camera,music phone,3g and many more things...i've been doing quite a research as i also wish to buy a new phone and up till now i've found this w760i phone the best in 15k category...and if u get lucky the price may drop in next 2 months...

In my opinion if you wait a little you wil get a good windows ce or google android or symbian software based mobile phones which has the capacity of low end laptops.Mobile phone is increasingly becoming a computer now a days. With your budget mentioned you can buy these kind of mobile phones in near future. So better wait.gvnarendra