• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 4,818

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
hi guys, wifey wants a budget tablet..........with. 1-.....1 ghz processor...capacitive touchscreen(HD display) 7 " (inch) with multi-touch support. 2- back and front camera with video recording, wide variety video format and audio support3- 512 mb ram minimum4- sim card slot for calls and sms with 3g support(in built 3g slot not usb one)5- usb port 2.006- android 2.3.....gps....bluetooth.......wi-fi7- good inbuilt storage with expandable slot......good battery life(4000 mah atleast)8- graphics processor for good video support.......Accelerometre Sensor, 4-Axis G-Sensor9- acceptable after sales support10- browser with flash player support:tongue_smilie: did i miss something...???? oh yeah price not too high 15 k around :001_tongue:.....hehehe. thanks.... ....yeah i know its not easy to make them happy these days.....hahahah.

AFAIK. Samsung Galaxy Tab is probably the only one satisfying all your requirements. For USB you'll have to buy the adapter.

Spice Mi-720.....???? i think that comes very close too.....except that it has 800 mhz processor....android 2.2...and...i am not sure that it has multi touch capacitive screen or not(capacitive its sure but multi touch is not confirmed which is major point for us here). and not to forget the price is darn cheap. 11990 rupees only.

Then i guess its decent for your needs as long as you dont intent to watch HD videos.

^but the hd video watching is a strong need .....:excitement:

----------

also if it doesnt have multitouch support (unsure) than we cant play angry birds and other games that will need multi touch support.......and no pinch to zoom also....:scare:

How much does the Dell streak retail for nowadays ? Its a pretty solid product and its procesor can be overclocked to 1 ghz

well thats pricey around 24k ...and small to be called a tab too....i need minimum 7 inch tab.

Well if you can drop the 3g/call requirement, you can get the Viewsonic GTablet from the USA for ~12k. Has a dual core tegra processor which can play even 1080p files smoothly. Also has great community support which means you can (unofficially) install Honeycomb (Android 3.x) on it. Dell Streak 7 is another choice. Also has a dual core processor.For watching videos and playing games, the spice tablet can't even come close to either of these.it will be a tradeoff ultimately.

well ok maybe .......i can drop ...calling/3g feature...even then i will have to book tickest to go to usa....to get it...heheh or these are prices including customs...??????

I would suggest to wait and pre-book the Lenovo A1. Doesn't have the SIM card slot but it is going to be an extremely VFM tablet. It will retail for $199. Add taxes and shipping, and you might be looking at 13 - 13.5K