Need suggestions on choosing location

• Thread starter Thread starter Robdale
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 12,596

Robdale

ISP
Comcast
Hi, I need some suggestions on choosing locations for honeymoon. On 27th Feb my bro is getting married and m planning to gift him a sweet honeymoon package. But i am confused of which location should i choose?I need a location where there are temples to pray, parks to hangout, nice places to watch out. And the most thing it should be safe there. i mean no terror attacks.Could anyone help me out here?

i would suggest the following: 1. goa2. backwaters of kerela3. rajasthan

within india, kerala has no competition. goa is fine. but kerala is a much better option any given day.

umm..some good places but not very popular on tourist circuit 1) Andamans2) lakshadweep3) Sikkim4) Pondicherry-Karaikal5) Aizawl6) Bomdila (arunachal)7) Shillong-MeghalyaHave been to all of them so can vouch for them

i agree with andamans and lakshwadweep. they are amazingly beautiful places and i dunno why it isnt a hot tourist place.kerala also rocks. since you mentioned temples, that might be good.

i guess after tsunami they are not that hot to visit. anyways, air tickets to these islands are almost as expensive as tickets to south east asia.

u can even take a boat..err..ship..or trawler kind of a thing..from calcutta..cheap and best reaches andamans in 3 days 😉

Hi, I need some suggestions on choosing locations for honeymoon. On 27th Feb my bro is getting married and m planning to gift him a sweet honeymoon package. But i am confused of which location should i choose?

I need a location where there are temples to pray, parks to hangout, nice places to watch out. And the most thing it should be safe there. i mean no terror attacks.

Could anyone help me out here?

Are you married and you want go to India......In my opinion Hawaii the better than India for honeymoon ....:notallowed:

^lolz... He is not married; his brother is going to get married. Also I doubt whether their are any temples in Hawaii :grin:.

----------

u can even take a boat..err..ship..or trawler kind of a thing..from calcutta..cheap and best reaches andamans in 3 days 😉

Honeymoon in a trawler :rofl:!