• Thread starter Thread starter FORCEINDIA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 10,717

FORCEINDIA

HACKER
ISP
BSNL BROADBAND
Hi Guys can any please suggest me a good LCD monitor of 18'5 inch Budget up to 10Ksuggestion format like this pleaseCompany NameModel NamePrice Features

actually monitors are much cheaper than that nowadays . I just got a 20" Samsung B2030 for 6750 /- a month ago . If you want a 19" only , Dell E1909W is a decent choice . Costs ~ 5.7k . If you are willing to spend more , you can get a Samsung B2230 or a BenQ E2220 for around 9k , both are 22" and fullHD

Monitor prices have dropped drastically of late. Not sure if it is a passing phase or a long term change!

I see those links on the first page, scattered.

chalo good hai. anyone researching that particular model should get enough hints to stay away from it.

Aoc Aoc F22S 22" LCD screen8.5k +/- 1k ... Full HD ... you could even opt for a samsung Myst Eco B2230 22" for about 9.5k

Samsung Myst Eco B2230 22 inch monitor is a TFT not FULL HD monitor bro ...well I want to purchase FULL HD Monitor 18 or 22 inch

Err , WHAT ?TFT is a type of monitor : Thin film transistor liquid crystal display (TFT-LCD) is a variant of liquid crystal display (LCD) which uses thin-film transistor (TFT) technology to improve image quality (e.g., addressability, contrast). TFT LCD is one type of active matrix LCD, though all LCD-screens are based on TFT active matrix addressing. TFT LCDs are used in television sets, computer monitors, mobile phones, handheld video game systems, personal digital assistants, navigation systems, projectors, etc.Full HD is the resolution of the monitor , how many pixels it can display To answer your question , B2230 is a TFT monitor with a Full HD resolution

LCD rates are now low because of the launch of LED monitors.now a days LCD are chaper even half price than LED.

yea lol @mannu1991 is right ... TFT is a panel technology it has no relation with the screen resolution.. 😕

do u get LED as pc monitors under 24inches and how do they perform compared to lcd PC monitors 😀 life span nd all...

Another confusion with the terminology/technology.... All the current monitors/TVs are LCD, the back light is either LED (newer) or CCFL (older). The panel itself is still an LCD, its just what is used to light them up that has changed. Its the CCFL ones that are cheaper than the LED ones.

Another confusion with the terminology/technology.... All the current monitors/TVs are LCD, the back light is either LED (newer) or CCFL (older). The panel itself is still an LCD, its just what is used to light them up that has changed. Its the CCFL ones that are cheaper than the LED ones.

yup I just found it out but with led backlighting they look much beautiful 😀