Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 660
  • Views Views 108,007
The PGPortal complaint I submitted is being updated multiple times today when I checked. First it went to BSNL's DGM (Delhi) then to CGM (Mumbai) and now it is sitting with AGM (Pune). The notes in the complaint says someone has to contact me to confirm the issue is resolved before closing this complaint so let see how it proceeds further.

So I got a call yesterday from a local number asking what is the problem and that they will look into it. Today again got a call from the same lady telling me to change my browser as it can be a browser problem hahaha lol. I again explained that most sites are full speed but some like github.com and ubuntu archives (which I had provided links and explanation in my PGPortal complaint notes) are giving very slow speeds probably some routing issue she said she will again check with backend team and get back to me 😀 I dont have much hopes!

Just got another call from a BSNL dude saying they will forward my complaint to NIB office for them to take a look. Not sure who he was or which NIB office the complaint will go to.

Hi Guys. In a spot of trouble. Ive tried my best to get my hands on the bsnl ftth- twitter, online portal the whole nine yards. Last I went in they said they need a formidable number of ppl to get the connection around. the nearest line is around 400m from my house - how do I go about it? My current bsnl gives me dismal speeds of around 4mbps

@dryash same over here man.. Mine is like 260 meters from exchange they have been laying wire for like 2 months lately 🙄🙄god knows when they are gonna finish it 😅

@dryash they are just saying that from November.. First it was december.. Then into january first now Jan is about to be over.. Still no replies 😂🖐️

@dryash they are just saying that from November.. First it was december.. Then into january first now Jan is about to be over.. Still no replies 😂🖐️
They did lay the cable in 2 months in my case, and after laying took another 10 days to come and install. They are quite slow in doing that, just get the number of LCO head and keep inquiring the status in every few days or so, they'll do it soon hopefully.

I talked to the div engineer at the BSNL office today in phone. Does that speed up the process or anyone else who is in charge? He said he needs a NOC from the society regarding laying of the cable

If someone has BSNL broadband 1199 /- plan get your 3 bundled sims with it.

Each sim has Unlimited calling and 1 GB data per day.

Apparently now the benefit can be availed by old customers as well. BSNL guy just came to my home and gave me three sims.
So contact your exchange.