Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 660
  • Views Views 108,076
@nitinmits
DVFb1uy.png

I'm wondering if the device has Wifi and the number of telephone port. Can you check?

qAUKDn4.jpg

9loqM4w.jpg

I5j96No.jpg

<3

Last edited:
Hi Guys.

I'm having little difficulty in configuring the voice. Can you guys share your WAN & Voice settings, please? I just want to see what needs to be done.

CC: @nitinmits since we are using the same modem.

I have tried configuring the voice in voice settings but it's not working I guess we have to make one WAN connection as well. BSNL JTO has no idea since I'm the first user here.

edit: *Added image*

I have created a wan interface for Internet but I'm not able to create the same for voice.

LgCgGP4.png

Last edited:
@Nikhil Sharma my model seems different. I will tell you voice settings in morning when i sit on PC. You have to make new connection for voice

Thanks please send the screenshot of WAN and Voice.

I’m on 777 - 50mbps (Tested in Exchange they will do the wiring tomorrow). I’m getting 59.xx.xx ip (Chhindwara, MP) and I was getting good speed As far as I know I get good speed in 10x.xx.xx series as well

So I just now tweeted to BSNL and also submitted a complaint on PGPortal website, lets see if anything happens. I just hope I don't get into trouble or anything 😀 fingers crossed.

The PGPortal complaint I submitted is being updated multiple times today when I checked. First it went to BSNL's DGM (Delhi) then to CGM (Mumbai) and now it is sitting with AGM (Pune). The notes in the complaint says someone has to contact me to confirm the issue is resolved before closing this complaint so let see how it proceeds further.

@vishalrao I told you PGPortal works. Income Tax Department was dilly-dallying over my dad's ITR and refund for over 1.5 years. I put a complaint in PGPortal the refund was issued within one month.

@Shubham what I am worried is that they will keep transferring the complaint to lower and lower ranked officials until I get the same response that "nothing can be done" eventually 😀 but anyway, let me see what they can do with this issue.

Just got a call that the fiber laying is complete and now my location is feasible and the technician is coming for installation. Now please advice now to proceed and what to avoid dont want spend more than necessary amount. I taking the 1277rs plan btw.

Take 777 per month and upgrade if you want. (Just to see the the uptime first). If you can take the annual plan and you will get 25% flat cashback.

CashbackOffer.jpg

how much to pay to lco and much will the first bill. If I purchase the ONT I won't be charged ont rent of 90rs right? so 1277+1277+500+tax this would be my first bill. Lco will take ont charges at time installation. Which ONT to buy and for how much.

You will pay plan amount as a security deposit + installation charges (waived off if you take from BSNL don’t know about LCO). You will get 1277 if you pay security deposit at the time of installation instead of paying with first bill. I got an ONT for 2301 but I guess LCO will charge you more!