Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 660
  • Views Views 108,071
If are you asking about land line phone number with ftth connection, mine too starts with 298xxxx

Hello! I live in Pune and need reviews regarding this FTTH connection here. Currently on BBG Combo ULD 675 plan but I am fed up with the frequent disconnections and recurring complaints. Also I have a router(TP-Link W8969) and want to ask that if I made a switch to FTTH then will this router suffice or will I need to buy a new one? Will I see a positive change or will I experience the same problems with FTTH that are occurring in my current plan. I need to know as then I might wait for Jio wired.

#shreeyash
try contacting your LCO you might get better unlimited connection with ftth, especially in a city like pune. Only if you need without fup.
I had met up with mine for bsnl connection he replied he gets less benefit from bsnl.
And moreover den and hathway was taken up by Jio to increase last mile connectivity.
So there is a good chance that jio fiber might come up soon if it ain't available yet.
Bsnl ftth people have been reporting problems with high ping too in few cases,even though they get good download speeds.
👍

Glad this JUGAAD worked for you, I don't restart my ONT after I get the 59 series IP, until there is a power cut it then it automatically restarts. Today finally I got a mail from BSNL regarding high pings on 107 series but they did not even understand my problem and asked me to "adjust my game settings" lol. Don't know when this company will provide better customer service.

FYI, I left my ONT powered on non-stop and today my IP changed but still remained with 103.x.x.x range and speeds also OK still.

I get 117, 103 and 45 series, bad ping in 117 series(250ms+ to Singapore), this started happening recently after I switched to 1277 plan, I never used to get 117 series on previous plan.

My 107 series has bad ping, 59 is okay, the ISP in speed test shows Mithela Traders in 107 series (maybe the name of my LCO), while in 59 series it shows BSNL. I looked up the IP on WHOIS 59 series shows BSNL broadband, while 107 series is under BSNL FTTH. Don't understand what does it mean, but whatever the series of IP the ping should never be 250-300 ms like we are getting on singapore. This is routing problem only and these BSNL babus are not even willing to understand. Called them again today, the guy was not on the table again.

So guys.. I received my first bill today and I was able to add it in the Bsnl app as was mentioned earlier..
Now can someone please tell me the bifurcation of Rs.2277 as a onetime charge?
Is it the wiring and installation?

My monthly charge is 1277+90 -1367 (90 I believe is for the modem)

And this bill is
1367 + 2277 -500 (5%dis) - 1291 (paid during registering) +gst and total 2099.

So guys.. I received my first bill today and I was able to add it in the Bsnl app as was mentioned earlier..
Now can someone please tell me the bifurcation of Rs.2277 as a onetime charge?
Is it the wiring and installation?

My monthly charge is 1277+90 -1367 (90 I believe is for the modem)

And this bill is
1367 + 2277 -500 (5%dis) - 1291 (paid during registering) +gst and total 2099.
5% disxount for what?