Need some review of new BSNL Bharat Fiber FTTH Broadband Plans 777 / 1277

• Thread starter Thread starter N_lover27
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 660
  • Views Views 108,059
My LCO sold me a Digisol DG-GR1010 for 3k

@Balaji Sriram for wifi I just connected my NetGear R7000 router to the single LAN port of the Digisol ftth modem. The digisol modem has DHCP enabled so my wifi router picks it up automatically and I have further devices connected to the Netgear router.

Just out of curiosity, anyone able to view the bill of Ftth in mybsnl app? I am not able to add the Ftth number. Same issue in the portal too.
Had to ask the customer care for customer number.

Maybe after I get my first bill it be available?

Also. If anyone know the configuration for the telephone to be added to the modem, would be great. I asked them and they told the new phones aren't available yet, but an officer mentioned something about some configuration to use the regular phones on FXS1.

Just out of curiosity, anyone able to view the bill of Ftth in mybsnl app? I am not able to add the Ftth number. Same issue in the portal too.
Had to ask the customer care for customer number.

Maybe after I get my first bill it be available?
I was able to add after my first bill was generated. So u should try after that

Those of you on BSNL FTTH can you check something for me please?

Can you start download for this file -> http://it.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu...ox-dbg_64.0+build3-0ubuntu0.18.10.1_amd64.deb

And tell me what speed you are getting? No need to download whole file just see what is the initial speed you are getting?

Also can you tell what is your plan speed and what is your IP address starting range - is it 117.x.x.x or 103.x.x.x ?

Thanks!

Reason why I am asking is because earlier I was gettng full 100 mbps speeds to this site but since 3-4 days ago after my IP changed from 103.x.x.x to 117.x.x.x I am only getting around 10-15 mbps :-(