Need some information about unlimited plan in reliance broad band

Status
Not open for further replies.

leslie samuel

ISP
reliance
Dear friends, I am from chennai. I am living in Nandanam area. I planned to have a unlimited reliance wired broadband connection. I have spoken with agent. They have given this below information for 600 kbs speed plan. For 1st installation charge will be Rs.500 1. Modem free 2. Phone free 3. Free calls for Rs.50 ( After this free call service each local call will be 50 Paise and STD will be 1 rupee.) 4. Incoming free Then for each month rental will be around Rs.750 I would like to know that, 1. Is this the good plan, else any other good plan will be there with in this amount ? 2. Whether the charges will be the same as they said, or it will in crease ? 3. Whether the customer support is good in Reliance broadband ? 4. If I get this 600kbs connection, what will be the actual downloading speed ? Note: This is my first internet connetion. So I need some help from you people for getting the good service.Thank you..

Yup! Leslie was waiting for your response only from Jul'2010 to come to a decision

Yup! Leslie was waiting for your response only from Jul'2010 to come to a decision
haha..that was a good one...

Status
Not open for further replies.