Need Some Help On Unlimeted Plan 900

• Thread starter Thread starter forcetm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,721

forcetm

hi everybody i have just come to know about the unlimited plan (900).and i talk to the bsnl call center . but i am confused about one thing that they are saying that when u take this plan there is no minimum monthely rental of your basic phone.and they r going to charge Rs 1 per call.i want to know for example that if i do not make a call in a month then my bill is rs 900 Rs or 900 + 250 = 1150 .where 250 is minimum monthely rental.plz reply thank you

QUOTE(forcetm @ May 7 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]50525[/snapback]
hi everybody i have just come to know about the unlimited plan (900).
and i talk to the bsnl call center . but i am confused about one thing that they are saying that when u take this plan there is no minimum monthely rental of your basic phone.and they r going to charge Rs 1 per call.

i want to know for example that if i do not make a call in a month then my bill is rs 900 Rs or 900 + 250 = 1150 .where 250 is minimum monthely rental.

plz reply

thank you
[/b]

okay brother. as far as i could figure out it that u will not have to pay anything more for a seperate connection that they would provide.
supose u take a BB on a new connection ....for that u have to pay only the price of broadbadn...
there is 0 rental for the phone line that is provided to u... if u use that phone line for calling then u will be biled by 1Re per pulse... another way if u dont make any outgoing calls from that phone then u will only have to pay broadband price
thanks

whats the bsnl call centre number.. are they open 24 hours and do they register online. and if they do is it effective to book.....
thanks

QUOTE(forcetm @ May 7 2006, 03:18 PM) [snapback]50525[/snapback]
i want to know for example that if i do not make a call in a month then my bill is rs 900 Rs or 900 + 250 = 1150 where 250 is minimum monthely rental.
[/b]

Your bill will be 900 (+taxes ofcourse).... thats what is meant by 0 rental...enjoy pal

QUOTE(cyrux @ May 7 2006, 07:39 PM) [snapback]50541[/snapback]
Your bill will be 900 (+taxes ofcourse).... thats what is meant by 0 rental...enjoy pal
[/b]
0 rental means that the minimum charges of basic telephone that is rs 180 is adjusted in 900 rs of broadband bill.

QUOTE(cyrux @ May 7 2006, 07:39 PM) [snapback]50541[/snapback]
[/b]
the no of call center of bsnl is 1500 it is toll free

i will be visiting bsnl center tomorrow to see what is going on.The question now is i already have one bnsl line and if i use internet at the same time will incoming calls shown as engaged.....Or will they provide seperate modem without the phone being used at the same time.

with adsl technology ur fphone will be free. so u can make calls while surfingthanks

chocs that is right with the dataone connection of 256Kbps(i.e. Rs500 monthly)u can get upload speeds of even 17 KBps and more in bursts,but it can be consistently around 10.

with burtst i download small files on dial @ 10kbps.. that would put all those so called broadbadn to shamethanks