Need Porting help for COD4 [ACT Fibernet]

ISP
ACT Fibernet
Hi guys I'm from Chennai.
So I have been browsing the whole day for a possible to solution to the ACT's problem of private and public IP mess.
I'm not very knowledgeable about networking terms and stuff but when needed I find my way lol.

Yeah so to the point, I play Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer and happen to host server on my PC so that i can play with my friends.Previously I had BSNL , so I just went to the router settings and forwarded the '28960' port that's used for the game.It was quite simple.Later after setting up the server I just used to search for my IP address on google (Public IP) and used to add the port at the end ( like this : 183.83.48.51:28960 ) and shared the same with friends to connect.All smooth there.

But with ACT , I'm just paying the price for speedy internet lol

So then after getting ACT I setup the server and share the Public IP with port to my friends and it doesn't connect (the game I mean).
Then I just happen to remember that there is a Private IP when I login to the ACT portal .
So the next thing I do is add the same port '28960' to the Private IP (10.22x.xxx.xxx:28960) and share it to my friends.
Turns out the IP connected only to the people who were using ACT and other friends using BSNL and Airtel nothing could be done.

So today I just keep browsing and browsing and understand this mess a bit.I visited canyouseeme.org to see if my port is opened with the Public IP but no it's not. I personally think if however I open the port for my Public IP my work's done.I might be wrong too.
I messed a lot with Router settings but nothing solved it.
So I'm here with some hopes 🙂

Let me just tell you my setup so that it's clear.
Using TP-Link Router for Wifi and through the router I have connected a LAN to my PC for Internet (obviously)
and also I have made 192.168.0.110 static on my PC

HELP ME !

Call ACT and tell them you are hosting a service that others should connect from outside. They will set it up in such a way that you get a private IP as usual but you also receive an equivalent public IP that allows to host services on the internet.

You will receive a call from their technical helpdesk and walk you through with some router changes.

What do you mean by 'equivalent' Public IP ?

BTW , this is my problem right now and that's my Public IP

0rmHUR6.jpg

@shr okay so I called them up today and told them exactly as you asked me to. after like 5-6 hours my Public IP changes to (49.207.xxx.xx)
and It still hasn't made a difference to me ..my port still seems to be closed.