Need list of sites accepting Debit Card payments and ship to India.

my debit card never works on international sites always gets stuck " Thank you for paying, we will processing your transaction " after that nothing happens...or I get a Bank error....Best thing is to use a credit card as they work....

I have international debit card with indian bank but still doesn't work.Our debit card can not pay in forign currency because of RBI guide line.

If u have a international debit card (with visa/mastercard logo) then its not a problem i guess.

mera antarashtrya hei hai...with all kinds claimed int stuff it should do but bas int. website par try karo isko purai pant down hojatai hai iskai 😛

mera antarashtrya hei hai...with all kinds claimed int stuff it should do but bas int. website par try karo isko purai pant down hojatai hai iskai 😛

Aaj Hindi Diwas nai hai, Bapu ki Punyatithi hai 😛

I dont have a credit card. Friend has one. Tried to buy something purse from Deal Extreme and it showed an error saying "Please set the shipping address same as the address associated with Credit card." So thought i'l use dad's debit card

You better match the credit card address properly for that transaction. Also Debit card are not allowed because currency value keeps on changing every minute which can't be calculated instantly whereas in credit card its calculated EOD and we are charged for the same.

You better match the credit card address properly for that transaction. Also Debit card are not allowed because currency value keeps on changing every minute which can't be calculated instantly whereas in credit card its calculated EOD and we are charged for the same.

I really don't know whats EOD?? 😕

I really don't know whats EOD?? 😕

End of Day . More precisely it will be done during closure of business hours.

So u mean to say that thru credit card, the exchange rates aee applied at the EOD? Even if thats so, then the same logic can be applied to Debit card as well....isnt it?

So u mean to say that thru credit card, the exchange rates aee applied at the EOD? Even if thats so, then the same logic can be applied to Debit card as well....isnt it?

ditto!

^You guys think that bank has given you a service(what it wants) and is bound to expand it's territories (service territory) just because you need it???? You can't even get your money back from a bank if it's bankrupt............ 🙄