Need Help With Watermark

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2,625
there is something you need to consider here. you want a background watermark that spreads across the image or you just want to leave a signature. the first one would make it very hard to for someone else to steal your image but is also ruins the image for any viewer. the second one is easy to circumvent and is easier to view by the viewer. in the end, the big question is... do you really care about the people who would steal your image?

People have asked me if the pics are mine! so I just wanted to put something on the pic so that they don't have to ask me that, as they feel am showing them some pictures I liked or something, that's the whole point otherwise I don't really care.

You guys are talented :joyous:

@IBFUser can you send me the transparent .png file? with the name corrected as it's Samuel not Samual :tongue_2:

Agantuk forgot that it's Sunday 🙁

Sure. sending you the .psd in few mins

I have created the brush from psd. you can just import this into PS and use brush tool to watermark your images.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/39934719/Samuel.abr

That is the problem I don't have PS, if you can send me the .png file that would be great 🙂

hmm, i made that keeping brush tool in mind. didnt know how it would work with image as its all black text and shape. anyway here is the png >

If people have to ask you if you took the photo you shared it's their problem :-\

If people have to ask you if you took the photo you shared it's their problem :-\

It's annoying to say, I took it, oh you take pictures? yes I do, you have a camera? imagine 😀

If you share the pics on Facebook or Picasa then just mention it in the caption that you have clicked the picture. Unless and until you are gonna upload loads of randomly clicked snaps I don't see a reason for a watermark.