Need Help With Watermark

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 2,626
ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
My Photoshop skills sucks quite much now and I need someone who can help me create a watermark.I actually need a watermark for my images, it can say anything like Samuel Photography with a Copyright logo, fancy simple text, design, whatever :yawn:If you want to charge me, PM me or just post here.

wow! we don't have gfx artists on here :Smoking:

I know how it's done, but I cannot do it right now, so I need some professional help, and am ready to pay for it.

I don't think a payment is required, unless you are looking for some out of the world stuff. I could do something for you, but not before Friday.

I am not sure why u want to pay for such a simple thing? And if u already know to do it why do u need professional help??Unless u have 1000s of images and u dont want to do it urself. But then there may be program which can watermark batches of files.

I just need a professional looking watermark, it could be a .png layer that I can put on an image, I said I am ready to pay because I am ready to 🙂

...whats wrong in that anyway?

basic logo like this will work in horizontal and vertical direction

Not sure what a professional watermark is. This took 2 minutes.

has a white border around the text.

why? the transparency of the layer would have to be adjusted after putting it in the image depending on the contrast.

But the one he posted wasn't like that.

This is how it looks:

used layer blending.

Actually its more like a signature. Some people may consider it as watermark.Watermark is generally not so prominent. You can see it but it does not disturb the view.

You guys are talented :joyous😡IBFUser can you send me the transparent .png file? with the name corrected as it's Samuel not Samual :tongue_2:Agantuk forgot that it's Sunday 🙁