need help with the plans guys...

• Thread starter Thread starter rob86yang
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,099

rob86yang

ISP
sify
hey,hope you guys help me out jus like you did earlier with my office client pest thing.the registry tweak was just amazing.....:thumbsup:.now back to my problem-i was using sify night an weekend unlimited plan@256 kbps but i was fed up by staying awake at night to do all my downloading and all:wall:.so,i switched to 400 MB limit plan@256 kbps.although i could log on during day time but its not upto my download demands.i want to switch back to unlimited plans.could you guys help me understand these plans better:redface:???1)ESY1: happy hours@256 kbps2)ESU1:happy hours@128 kbps3)YSU1:family pack@128 kbpswats with this happy hour thing??and wats the difference in family packs?plz let me know when i could log on and wat are its day time limits,if any??

yeah its very confusing.........:huh::huh:

i dont think there's any difference between happy hours & family packbut they both mean unltd download from night 10 to morning 8 & 150 MB download limit in the morning 8 to night 10 time slot

if that is the case,how come those two plans differ so much in their price???i am still confused and yet dont want to have deadly surprises after i renew....!