Need help with AR7WRD settings

• Thread starter Thread starter sanjayen
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 3,787

sanjayen

ISP
MTNL
Hi,First time here. I was trying to setup utorrent port forwarding on my MTNL MT 882 modem (though the model number in the admin screen displays it as AR7WRD). I followed PortForward instructions to the T but with no luck. I then found and downloaded a freeware software called 'Simple Port Forwarding' and used the same. It did mess up my settings.I fixed the internet connectivity but I am unable to get DDNS to work nor able to access Port Fowarding link. It displays a alert stating 'You must enter an IP address on LAN Clients page for the selected lan group to enter this setup.'Can someone please be kind and provide me screenshots of the following links so that I can fix the same on my modem?- LAN Clients- Port Forwarding- Dynamic DNS ClientAlso, I navigated a lot of pages but did not come across a post with default settings and recommended ones.Can we all come together and work on this piece of help?Sanjay.

if you know how to do the basic configuration of PPPOE for your modem , you could always reset your modem and start fresh!!

superprash2003 - I am just starting with tweaking my modem and do not know how to do all these things. Can you help me out please?