Need help.... Urgent advice needed

• Thread starter Thread starter altamash
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 4,627
ISP
Alliance
I use alliance wired connection.... but i want to use the pc internet on my phone... is there any way to do it? i don't have a router.. any help will be great...

You atleast need a USB Wireless Adapter for that and that too you need some kind of software and you will have antivirus and all sorts of problems . Best to just buy a router as per your ISPs requirement.

That is to make a desktop connect to a wireless? Not share the dekstop's wired connection?

Or am I not reading something correctly?

Correct, but whatever you have linked to - will it do that you are saying it will do ?

there is a software which creates a virtual wireless network using the current connection in the pc but it requires a wireless USB adapter. You can create a ssid and it's password and it will be transmitted in the area depending upon the strength of USB adapter.

i just want to use internet on my phone .....from my pc..... is there a way to do it with a USB cable or a 3G dongle?

Reverse Tethering. Dunno if your phone is supported or not, or even if the project is active currently.

Anyway read about reverse Tethering.