• Thread starter Thread starter bsd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,006

bsd

cool guy
ISP
airtel
hi guyz , as i am not able to remove igi2 from add or remove program from control panel, when i click the remove program it says not a valid uninstall file. is there any way to remove that,actually i deleted whole folder of igi2 by mistake. so please help me ragarding this.:huh:

hi guyz , as i am not able to remove igi2 from add or remove program from control panel, when i click the remove program it says not a valid uninstall file. is there any way to remove that,actually i deleted whole folder of igi2 by mistake. so please help me ragarding this.:huh:

Download this software and remove it with the help of this..

Your Uninstaller! 2008 FREE Download, Fix uninstall problems, completely remove programs.

but even i removed that , it still says previous installation detected please uninstall it. Any idea about this guyz.:huh:

which one game r uninstall software. the game is not able to install, it says previous version detected-uninstall it first, but i already done the uninstall.

since you didn't uninstall it properly some of the registry entries are still left uncleared, that's why u can't install it again. try using some registry cleaner software, may be they will remove those entries.