Need help regarding TV Tuner in Win XP Media Center Edition!!!!!!!!

coolvaibh2009

ISP
BSNL
Hello forum, I am using Win XP Media Center Edition SP2 v2002 operating system. As this operating system is meant for recording TV channels and pausing live TV, i purchased an internal TV Tuner card and installed it. I am able to use it and record TV channels' shows successfully. But i am able to do this using my OS wchich is specially meant for it!!!!!!! Is there anything wrong i am doing in my TV Tuner's settings? Or do i need any extra hardware for using my TV Tuner with my OS? I am confused like hell for this. Can anyone of you help me please with this issue? Your generous help will be appreciated a lot!!!!! Thanks!!!!!

i think you need to use a compatible tv tuner card to be able to use the media player component of windows xp.

Hello forum,
I am using Win XP Media Center Edition SP2 v2002 operating system. As this operating system is meant for recording TV channels and pausing live TV, i purchased an internal TV Tuner card and installed it. I am able to use it and record TV channels' shows successfully.
But i am able to do this using my OS wchich is specially meant for it!!!!!!! Is there anything wrong i am doing in my TV Tuner's settings? Or do i need any extra hardware for using my TV Tuner with my OS? I am confused like hell for this. Can anyone of you help me please with this issue?
Your generous help will be appreciated a lot!!!!!
Thanks!!!!!

My TV Tuner card is of "Enter" manufacturer and it is an internal TV Tuner card!!!!!