Need help regarding online recharge of BSNL EVDO Plan

• Thread starter Thread starter Bun07
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 8,312
ISP
BSNL
Hello ,

Guys I need some information about online recharge of BSNL CDMA EVDO prepaid unlimited internet plan. Whats the proper procedure of recharging it online ? & how can i check whether my plan is general plan or bundled plan ? Please try to answer..
:wait: If u ask me to go on BSNL site, it wont work because the CDMA recharge service on BSNL site is only for south customers & i m not from south

Thank you

Hi Bun07 I used bsnl evdo for a short period, I used Paytm to rechrage, just fill mobile no of your evdo and choose recharge option then enter the amount do payment . this worked for me. as I am not a regular visitor of this site therefore for further details I would suggest you to drop an email to saurabh128@gmail.com.
1502 is customer care no. for CDMA users

Thanks for your kind help, can you let me know the actual process of recharging it from Paytm...should i go for topup recharge or special recharge ?

Ya enter your 10digit EVDO number then choose special category, it may detect wrong operator circle(always detected UP west instead of UP east) dont worry enter amount do payment, I tried 390 unlimited recharge voucher and it worked for me, I had EVDO connection which I converted into normal CDMA due to non coverage. First make sure you dont have fixed monthly rental plan activated which deducts charges automatically at the end of month. otherwise you have to do top-up.

PS: first try recharging with smallest voucher then try with large amount.
for plan info visit this link
http://bsnl.in/opencms/bsnl/BSNL/services/mobile/evdo_prepaid.html

Thanks again !😀
But how can I check whether my evdo prepaid plan is fixed monthly plan or not ?..i just went to BSNL office & told them to activate an evdo unlimited monthly internet plan on my CDMA sim..
Most importantly, is there any way to check my CDMA EVDO balance by my USB modem ?

depends upon dashboard of modem.my modem has calling and sms facility I just dial *123# from dashboard after sometimes I get a sms with balance and remaining data with validity in UP east circle. Have you completed one month billing cycle ? Initially evdo was activated on automatic reduction mode so after the 1 month it deducted 750Rs. automatically. Call CDMA customer care 1502 from any BSNL number, hope they can help you. In my case I dialed mailed to cmdbsnl@bsnl.co.in got callback after couple of day the person listened to my problem, he changed my plan and cancelled deduction of 750.

Thanks again !😀
But how can I check whether my evdo prepaid plan is fixed monthly plan or not ?..i just went to BSNL office & told them to activate an evdo unlimited monthly internet plan on my CDMA sim..
Most importantly, is there any way to check my CDMA EVDO balance by my USB modem ?
In BSNL Connection manager message box..
Type ......AMT and send it to 53733 for balance enquiry

To activate any STV, If you have balance
Type........MPR of STV(55, 240, 490,825) and send it to 53733

OK, i tried to send SMS to 53733 from my USB modem & it was sent successfully but i haven't got any reply :wondering: I use teracom U500 USB modem....by chance if my balance goes negative does my connection gets deactivated ? i tried to check it on http://117.254.199.10/balance.php its not clear though bcoz i recharged it on 27 december ( Rs 825) and now its showing that connection is not active !!:whew:...

OK, i tried to send SMS to 53733 from my USB modem & it was sent successfully but i haven't got any reply :wondering: I use teracom U500 USB modem....by chance if my balance goes negative does my connection gets deactivated ? i tried to check it on http://117.254.199.10/balance.php its not clear though bcoz i recharged it on 27 december ( Rs 825) and now its showing that connection is not active !!:whew:...
oky man visit teracom website from there u will get updated dashboard with calling facility for your modem. Now from updated dashboard dial *123# you will receive a sms with all the details 😀

Thanks :clap: , my current balance is -459...:wait: now whether i should recharge for Rs 500 or Rs 825 for reactivation of my plan ?

well in my opinion you should call customer care it look like your plan is on auto-renewal thats why it deducted balance and it went to negative ask them to cancel that auto-renewal plan so that you can choose plan of your choice. same happened with me after 30 days of purchase balance went to negative 700rs. I lodged a complaint via email to cmdbsnl@bsnl.co.in as local employees were clueless about this. Got response from them and they deactivated auto-renewal then I did recharge of my choice

Ok....thanks ! are u sure Paytm works for evdo recharge bcoz its still not working..🙁
Sometimes Paytm works my friend's evdo recharged successful by Paytm but not mine 🙁 and another thing is first rs should be done by local bsnl office as my friend done he do 20 STV and then 55 by office and then after its rc from paytm accepted, i am visited today for 55 STVand it was done successfully in office. now i will also try Paytm day after tomorrow when 55 rc validity expire.

Last edited: