Need Help Regarding HOME 1000

suhasrobben

ISP
BSNL
I currently use Home 500 plan , my current usage exceeds more than 500-600 mb per month other than the 2.5 gb according to the plan , i am planning to shift the plan , i am confused whether to go for 750 UL or home 1000 . I need good download speed as i download very much . Please give your suggestions . Thanks in advance

I currently use Home 500 plan , my current usage exceeds more than 500-600 mb per month other than the 2.5 gb according to the plan , i am planning to shift the plan , i am confused whether to go for 750 Unlimited or home 1000 . I need good download speed as i download very much . Please give your suggestions .

Thanks in advance

1.Use FireFox browser with addons adblock plus/Flash Block and NoScript.

2Or
Opera browser where you can view pictures cached, or block them.
from web sites frequently visited.

3. With Firefox your usage can be shown above Task Bar with add on
DATAFOX.

DataFox - A BSNL DataOne & MTNL TriBand bandwidth usage monitor | The Goan

4. Check usage with Shaplus meter with different browsers after resetting the total for same web site.
ShaPlus Bandwidth Meter 1.1 Free Download. ShaPlus Software Freeware Size 87.8 KB Download Free at PCWin

1.Use FireFox browser with addons adblock plus/Flash Block and NoScript.

2Or
Opera browser where you can view pictures cached, or block them.
from web sites frequently visited.

3. With Firefox your usage can be shown above Task Bar with add on
DATAFOX.

DataFox - A BSNL DataOne & MTNL TriBand bandwidth usage monitor | The Goan

4. Check usage with Shaplus meter with different browsers after resetting the total for same web site.
ShaPlus Bandwidth Meter 1.1 Free Download. ShaPlus Software Freeware Size 87.8 KB Download Free at PCWin

Thanks essbebe for your suggestions ...

Is there any way to increase the download speed by connecting double lan connection to PC.Like,[Lan1 connection speed 250Kbps] + [Lan2 connection speed 250Kbps] + [WLAN connection speed 250Kbps] = 750 Kbps:iplay: