Need Help Portforwarding Beetel 450TC1!!

cooldude123

ISP
Airtel
i really need your help..i just bought airtel internet and i was able to portforward on the first day but next day when i tried i was not able to open my ports..i wanna make a gaming server online. See if i did everything correct

STEPS-
1)i disabled my firewall
2)then i went to 192.168.1.1 and logged in.
3)after that i went to advanced setup>NAT>virtual server.
4)In rule index1 i gave a name to application Protocol= all , set the start port number and end port number 7777 (in local address also)
5)Local Ip Address-opend CMD typed ipconfig then i typed the IpV4 address in the local IP address section.
6)after all this i went down and clicked save
7)then i restarted my router by going at maintainance and sysrestart,
8)when it got restarted i tested my port 7777 at Open Port Check Tool
9)it said it could not see my service on my ip on port (7777) Reason: Connection Refused and also i was not able to make my server online

Please help me. Have i did something wrong?these steps worked on the first day but after that it didn't worked.
i really wanna make online gaming server 🙁

What I suspect is that the next time your router assigned a local IP to your system, it was different from the one assigned earlier (ie the one on which ports were forwarded ) Just set the local IP on your gaming system to be static. That should set it right.

What I suspect is that the next time your router assigned a local IP to your system, it was different from the one assigned earlier (ie the one on which ports were forwarded )

Just set the local IP on your gaming system to be static. That should set it right.
u meant my pc ip? it was same the day my router got installed and still same now..
i typed ipconfig in cmd and it's still same the ipv4 address

What I suspect is that the next time your router assigned a local IP to your system, it was different from the one assigned earlier (ie the one on which ports were forwarded )

Just set the local IP on your gaming system to be static. That should set it right.
my system has same ip it was before nothing has changed and port's don't open

Update firmware to TM4-0Q-020
would you please give me steps on how to do it?
in my router homepage. i went to Maintenance>Firmware and i dunno what to after that. Then I went to this link /Firmwares/IPTV-FIRMWARE/FIRMWARE/BEETEL-450TC1/.downloaded that file TM4-0Q-020.but i dunno how to update