need help on cd burning

• Thread starter Thread starter cnsbsnl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,838

cnsbsnl

I want to put an image file of some compilation on multi session disc. although therewa ssufficient space for this new project my nero gave me an error to insert a blank disc, can anyone tell me::!) Is such a thing not permitted?2) if possible how to do this?

you cheapskate. buy a new disc. 10 Rs.wonly.😛forget using floppys and CD. use flash drive.as for my experience you can burn a multi session cd no more then twice. if i try to do more sessions the disc is unreadable or painfully slow.PS: I think the disc might have been finalised in the last session. you can continue on a finalised CD.

Originally posted by Prophet of the Pimps@Oct 14 2005, 03:06 PM
you cheapskate. buy a new disc. 10 Rs.wonly.😛

forget using floppys and CD. use flash drive.

as for my experience you can burn a multi session cd no more then twice. if i try to do more sessions the disc is unreadable or painfully slow.

PS: I think the disc might have been finalised in the last session. you can continue on a finalised CD.
[snapback]28580[/snapback]
[/quote]

what a cheap reply from prophet??

Originally posted by Prophet of the Pimps@Oct 14 2005, 03:06 PM
you cheapskate. buy a new disc. 10 Rs.wonly.😛

forget using floppys and CD. use flash drive.

as for my experience you can burn a multi session cd no more then twice. if i try to do more sessions the disc is unreadable or painfully slow.

PS: I think the disc might have been finalised in the last session. you can continue on a finalised CD.
[snapback]28580[/snapback]
[/quote]

I do agree the reply is not appropriate, especially naming another
member as cheapskate.

But this is a forum, where everyone shares knowledge without fire and smoke,
in the most friendly way, and uses certain words out of friendliness. if one gets
offended, all he can point out is that the reply is rude. :mellow:

I dont see any reason for using all the starred words and outburst on fellow member. really sad such events occur here. 🙁

#Prophet of the PimpsYou are wrong ! I ve burned the CDs 5 times in multisession and didnt find any problem.and you cannot continue on a finalised CD or can u?#cnsbsnlthats a cheap reply from your side too 🤔 And abt ur problem i dont think u can write an image file on multisession disk! Correct me if I m wrong!

isnt there something called jokes 😛