• Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,511
Status
Not open for further replies.

lake1988

Regular
ISP
Alliance
Hello guys I am from Kolkata and using Airtel Broadband. But their FUP is limiting my download so I am planning to switch to Reliance broadband.Please post few comments on how Reliance broadband is in Kolkata. I have heard that customer care and internet availability is bad for Reliance.Appreciating in advance for the help.

Never opt reliance bro.........frequent disconnection in reliance......9 to 10 days there server down.......cc are really bad.........go for MTNL or Sify broadband

Thanks for your reply. We don't have mtnl here in Kolkata. I want to have a unlimited 1mbps plan but both bsnl and airtel have fup in their plans. Please let me know about other option. Have no idea regarding sify service here in Kolkata.

I download 24X7. So I opt for unlimited connection of 1mbps with no fup.(almost 200GB per month) Thanks for your reply.

Have a look at the airtel 4mbps plan at 2099 , i think it offers 150 gb, though post fup speed is 256k. Else, try bsnl 1350 4mbps upto 25gb, 512k post fup.

Lake read the threads here including mine and then take your call .. My personal experience was it worked wonderful till the time it did and when issues started oh boy ... no words left really ... read the threads ..

Gonna stay with Airtel. Might have to pay 2000pm but none can beat their customer care. Thanks everyone for support.

I am using airtel for 4 years here in kolkata and never faced any problem with customer care and technical support. I guess their customer care varies from place to place.

Hello guys I am from Kolkata and using Airtel Broadband. But their FUP is limiting my download so I am planning to switch to Reliance broadband.
Please post few comments on how Reliance broadband is in Kolkata. I have heard that customer care and internet availability is bad for Reliance.
Appreciating in advance for the help.

Lake....I am from kolkata!!I have a good exp with reliance...its very stable and very less downtime like 5-8 mins every month.My reliance line hanging from trees and building was so stable that even the lines of airtel and BSNL was not that much though they go throung light post...Reliance is good...bt the local cable walas are better!!

Lake....I am from kolkata!!I have a good exp with reliance...its very stable and very less downtime like 5-8 mins every month.My reliance line hanging from trees and building was so stable that even the lines of airtel and BSNL was not that much though they go throung light post...Reliance is good...bt the local cable walas are better!!

Thanks for your reply. Please let me know about reliance's customer care in kolkata cause I have heard that they have worst customer care. With airtel I have zero downtime and they have nice customer care.

Status
Not open for further replies.