Need help on broadband connection.

• Thread starter Thread starter lake1988
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 3,508
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your reply. Please let me know about reliance's customer care in kolkata cause I have heard that they have worst customer care. With airtel I have zero downtime and they have nice customer care.

Yes,reliance care is not that good neither bad also....i had a issue of packet loss....so i posted that in their facebook fan page bcz they rewsponce faster in their fanpage....and they solved my issue within 3 days....overall reliance care is good 😀

Reliance care is good, ha ha ha ha thanks for the morning laughter , wait for some major issue and then see the fun ....

Reliance care is good, ha ha ha ha thanks for the morning laughter , wait for some major issue and then see the fun ....

Hmmmm....in kolkata its good!!Don't know about other places....

Thanks guys for reply. I mainly download from file sharing site like mega upload and also some torrent downloads. I have come to know that reliance is blocking file sharing site. Can you still download by changing dns server to open dns or google dns.

Hmmmm....in kolkata its good!!Don't know about other places....

My connection worked very fine for 5 full years and when there was a major issue from their end they put the blame on me and i was forced to leave them .. to be true there is no one to match the speeds given by reliance cause they give what they promise .. the biggest drawback is Customer Care and Technicans because they can get your BP high and if there is any fault they take time to rectify it and in cases like mine they dont rectify and push the blame on customers .. but where speed is concerned they are defo very good ...

----------

Thanks guys for reply. I mainly download from file sharing site like mega upload and also some torrent downloads. I have come to know that reliance is blocking file sharing site. Can you still download by changing dns server to open dns or google dns.

Reliance is blocking file share sites like link-removed etc and changing dns wont work imho .. u will have to use a free VPN and then it will work .. as far as torrents are concerned there is no blockage issues as per my knowledge .. speeds with torrents are also very decent ...

So is it suggestible to leave Airtel and get reliance broadband connection?

Never go for BSNL and MTNL or Bharti Broadband,

bhanuraghav BTW who told you frequent disconnection in reliance......9 to 10 days there server down....... im using reliance for 1 year no downtime and my 1.5 Mbps WiMax Plan will beat your Ftel Speed in Browsing and downloading.

Yes Reliance customer care not so good

hahahhahahaaaa ------->>>> .........go for MTNL or Sify broadband

I dont know to what extent airtel throttles bandwidth on filesharing sites, but some of my friends indeed get crappy speeds on filesharing sites/networks on airtel, while there are some who get good speeds. You need to check up with people in your neighbourhood about how airtel behaves with filesharing sites.If they do throttle speeds, it'd be best to go for bsnl or cable.Reliance can tend to have issues with billing.

Status
Not open for further replies.