Need help in configuring bridge mode for airtel fiber

ISP
Airtel, BSNL, GTPL, Jio
I changed my router 3 times, and none of them had a proper good range. So after knowing about bridge mode. I recently got archer. Here's the product link if anyone wants to check it out TP Link Archer AXE75

So following things happened after contacting airtel team through various mediums.

1. The same old 'static ip needed to configure bridge mode' is all i get from people who have called me.
Note:- I tried 121, 121@in.airtel.com, net@airtel.com, twitter dm's, and even Consumer forum. All i got was the one point mentioned above.

Its almost 4 months, and no one from backend team has contacted me after trying a lot to reach them.

So now i've only two options
1. configuring myself - which i tried(from each of the forums related to this topic) and none of them worked.
2. Only thing now left is help from you people who could help me out.

Here are some of my ONT/ONU details (screenshots attached)

ONT/ONU Model

The firmware is cut to cut similar to the dragonpath one. I believe they have customized the firmware for the Alphion ONT/ONU as they normally do.

Note:- As the firmware is similar to the Dragonpath 707GR1 Model, i tried these forum's dragonpath 1 dragonpath 2 steps and what happens is that my old PPPoE just stops and no internet at all. Tried deleting the pppoe settings and then setting up the bridge mode settings and still nothing.

Please do help

An update on this query -

1. A lot of new models like that of mine(Alphion) are not run on their own firmware, so they flash custom airtel firmware(Like they did here with Dragonpath's). That's one of the reasons why when i did the bridge mode setting under WAN, the router just stopped accessing internet.
2. He told me that only ZTE and Nokia are such router's that have been successful in enabling bridge without any problems(at least in my city).
3. Thus he arranged a recovery request for ZTE/Nokia through which whenever one of the routers are recovered from other customers the engineer will install it and i could enable the bridge mode myself or else he will help me with it.

I am also testing my router which has the latest Wifi 6E Standard(which has the new 6Ghz Wifi Band).
Will post a review once i use it for 2 - 3 months.

Even ZTE firmware has locked setting for bridge. It was available in older firmware but after upgrade it's lost.
However airtel's noc team enables bridge on it it from backend on the port you specify.
I have kept it that way on LAN port#4 on zte. ZTE works and when I plug WAN in of my own router in LAN#4 of zte the bridge is activated properly.

The bridge mode can be enabled on all the Airtel ONTs.
The thing is that the NOC team does it. And they are not that keen to do it on your request.
They won't talk to you directly. Someone from the local technician team needs to connect with them and kind of fight for you. Very few technicians will do it as they are kind of very juniors on the ladder.

everyone's experience varies. there are even airtel field enggs who fundamentally don't know what is bridge mode! but some are not ready to admit it, so they fool around by saying that you won't get internet if you do that.

Without static ip also bridge mode can be enabled. its very tough job and headache rode to go on to enable bridge mode. so unless it is required truly forget about it.

It was very easy for me, the tech people knew what bridge mode was told me they can get it enabled, was done within couple of hours. The problem I'm facing now is that atleast on F670L, bridge mode causes issues with certain ports/connections (dunno the exact details). My RIPE Atlas was working fine double NATed before bridge mode, after, it started showing "Firewall problem suspected". I'm 100% certain its an issue on Airtel side as Excitel on bridge mode works perfectly fine.

The problem lies with Airtel's techs. They are mostly unaware of any 'feature' that normal customers dont ask for. You will need to ask their tech support or back end guys for help. Most of their ONTs are locked and settings can be only changed by their backend. If your ONT permits it switch all ports to bridge mode, connect one of the LAN ports on the ONT to the WAN port of your Archer and try PPPoE authentication with the correct credentials. If it doesnt work i.e you dont get an IP and connectivity you are out of luck and only Airtel can help you.

Also, please keep in mind static IP and bridge mode are 2 different things and not dependent on each other in any way. Airtel wants extra money hence this new method of arm twisting the customer. As a last resort just take a static iP for a month or two. Cancel it thereafter and check if you can use your PPPoE credentials to establish a connection.

A suggestion for people who are gonna replace routers or will be installing new connections. Please and please don't let the technicians/engineers install an Alphion Router (Model Name and Number - ASE1447).
Since Yesterday i was getting huge amounts of packet loss, now today i saw that the firmware was updated from airtel's end.
This new update has locked the WAN settings.
And now all social media apps you name it all are down. OTT's like Voot, Disney+ Hotstar, Voot are down; except Prime and Netflix.
On phone only Whatsapp is working.
I hope people see this post and be aware of this.

@nocturnal_kimi7 why would a ONT/router lock out certain apps thru the firewall? This blocking is only done at the backend. Contact Airtel and tell them to resolve it. As for bridge mode that too is configured via the backend..if this router model doesn't permit it tell them to replace.

Does anyone here have success in bridging the Alphion?? Airtel s backend opened port 1 and 2. But still couldn't bridge it. The thing is on port 1 and 2 I was able to dail up with system by giving the credentials, yet no sucess on bridge mode.

@joecaesar mentioned on this forum many times before..if it doesn't work when you change the router to bridged mode you need to contact Airtel and have them do the change from their backend servers.

What do you mean by "still can't bridge it to my TP-Link router...."? Opening ports and setting ONT in bridge mode are different things. Get the bridge mode activated first.