Need help in configuring bridge mode for airtel fiber

I have done everything from my end from setting the modem on bridge mode and setting the router on pppoe and giving the credentials. But no internet. I am asking for any modem specific settings for Alphion.

@joecaesar did you set it to bridge mode yourself or did you have Airtel do it from the backend? Remember, it will probably not work till Airtel configures the ONT correctly. Call them and have it done for you.

Evidently, you are the one who isn't understanding!
Doing everything from your end is not sufficient. Bridge mode needs to be enabled from Airtel's back end.
Opening ports and bridge mode are not the same

@joecaesar Listen ...you talk about ports 1 and 2..what are they??!! LAN ports or data exchange virtual ports?? You don't even share screen shots of your config or errors and you expect help from people who have never seen your setup. 🙄 Do you have knowledge of networks and CPE/router or third party router configurations?? If you don't, let me say it again one last time - Some things have to be checked by the ISP! Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend??

@joecaesar Listen ...you talk about ports 1 and 2..what are they??!! LAN ports or data exchange virtual ports?? You don't even share screen shots of your config or errors and you expect help from people who have never seen your setup. 🙄 Do you have knowledge of networks and CPE/router or third party router configurations?? If you don't, let me say it again one last time - Some things have to be checked by the ISP! Why is this so difficult for you to comprehend??
Ok sir I am a noob and you are pro in networking. If that's u want to hear i will go by that. U don't have to help a noob. The guy who wrote this thread has an Alphion modem he will know that. I have a Nokia airtel one which I had bridged successfully. The problem is with alphion. I have enough English reading skills to know that airtel backend has to setup the ports for bridging which I have done before posting my query here on this site. Just chill. Those who have overcome the same prob would know that. @Lolita_Magnum i will share the logs.

The problem is with Alphion. I have enough English reading skills to know that airtel backend has to setup the ports for bridging which I have done before posting my query here on this site. Just chill. Those who have overcome the same prob would know that. @Lolita_Magnum i will share the logs.
DON'T get personal mate you have already been warned by the Mods...and now this is the 3rd time. 😀 If you can't digest and respond to simple suggestions or queries for details that's really your problem.

When you know the issue is with Alphion so who do you think needs to know about it? Airtel! You see they supplied you with the router! And which personal router are you using? That information is missing, screenshots are missing and here you go ranting away on this forum and playing the victim. Seriously?!

PS I worked for EU telco projects. Make of it what you want.

@Chip u can put all the smileys u want. I have seen u asking some questions in this forum even I have a knowledge at my level in this forum. I will make a lot of your EU telco projects. Anyway it was my fault didnot share all details in a single post. If the mods don't ban me i will share.

@ShubuYeole good for you. Which router and model? It works for some and doesn't work for most Airtel subscribers. . Airtel retains control and locks most of the settings. I have a Nokia.

DON'T get personal mate you have already been warned by the Mods...and now this is the 3rd time. 😀 If you can't digest and respond to simple suggestions or queries for details that's really your problem.

When you know the issue is with Alphion so who do you think needs to know about it? Airtel! You see they supplied you with the router! And which personal router are you using? That information is missing, screenshots are missing and here you go ranting away on this forum and playing the victim. Seriously?!

PS I worked for EU telco projects. Make of it what you want.
Eu telco projects seriously 🤡

@ShubuYeole that's cool. You can think of a static IP? That may help with gaming as latencies can reduce since it doesn't have the overheads of a PPPoE connection.